• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

G

GiftedCabbie

Jul 18, 2023
I am prescribed to take 5mg olanzapine every night.

Anyone else planning on taking SN with olanzapine as anti-emetic? I read lots of posts about taking olanzapine as anti-emetic but I am still super confused because lots of different suggestions are there. I am wondering how my 48 hour regimen should look like, in which metoclopramide would be replaced with olanzapine. Any help would be appreciated.

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
a 10 mg tablet of olanzapine makes me fall asleep within one hour of taking it for 18 hours the brain fog the next day is terrbile

how much olanzapine would you be comsuing in 24 hours trying to stay awake will be hard

Upvote 0
G

GiftedCabbie

Jul 18, 2023
a 10 mg tablet of olanzapine makes me fall asleep within one hour of taking it for 18 hours the brain fog the next day is terrbile

how much olanzapine would you be comsuing in 24 hours trying to stay awake will be hard
Yeah you're right, staying awake will be hard. I'm considering to get off of my prescribed olanzapine medication and do the 48 hour regimen with metoclopramide instead

Upvote 0
D

Dubito

Student
Nov 5, 2022
I take Risperidon. I read that you should take it as normal. But not sure.

Upvote 0
phersper

phersper

F*ck psychiatry
Jun 28, 2023
I take 2.5mg olanzapine taken at night. I m simply gonna do a 8 fast and took 2 tablets of Domperidone (just to be sure) 45 min before SN ingestion.

Upvote 0
G

GiftedCabbie

Jul 18, 2023
I take 2.5mg olanzapine taken at night. I m simply gonna do a 8 fast and took 2 tablets of Domperidone (just to be sure) 45 min before SN ingestion.
That's seems like a good idea, have you checked with any drug interaction checker to see if it's okay to take domperidone while on olanzapine? I tried to check in various websites but none of them show the drug Domperidone

Upvote 0
phersper

phersper

F*ck psychiatry
Jun 28, 2023
That's seems like a good idea, have you checked with any drug interaction checker to see if it's okay to take domperidone while on olanzapine? I tried to check in various websites but none of them show the drug Domperidone
They're both dopamine blockers. I already tried domoeridone while on olanzapine and had no side effects. It s safe.

Reactions: GiftedCabbie
Upvote 0
asiht

asiht

Oct 17, 2019
I'm curious about this too, as I take 10mg Olanzapine daily as a psych med.

Upvote 0