• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

Tamazi 123

Student
Jan 13, 2020
If I can get hold of some SN, the only thing I can get my hands on is lansoprosol. I am also on mitrazipine and 100mg of quitiapine. If I had back up cups ready would that increase my chances? I can't take meto even if I got hold of it because it puts me to sleep

W

WhatIsMyLife

Experienced
Apr 22, 2020
Their are people who have taken SN and their attempts have been "successful." So it's not a mandatory requirement for success. However, you're chances are boosted significantly using an AE. Can you maybe take a half dose of meto?

Last edited:
theguineapigking

theguineapigking

Useless piece of trash
Dec 5, 2019
Hello.

Yes, having a backup cup does increase chances. Many people make 2 50ml cups with 20-25 Grams of sn. There are many posts here that go into more detail on this subject. Generally 6 grams is toxic. 20 is just shooting higher on the reliability chart. You will be more likely to throw up a lot though. Meto is said to help efficiency to some extent, so without it, you're more likely to suffer more and increase the time to lose consciousness.

T

Tamazi 123

Student
Jan 13, 2020
It says theres an interaction between metro and quitiapine so what would be the best way forward?