• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

Highinthesky

Mar 16, 2019
Today is the day I plan to ctb. This is also my first post after lurking for a few months figuring out a plan for myself that would suit me best.

I have my SN and meto, but I forgot to acquire any antacids, will this affect my attempt much or will is still likely be successful?

I will be alone for over 30 hours now so no chance of being found, I will be turning my phone off so I can't call for help when SI kicks in.

I took two 10mg meto yesterday at noon, one 10mg meto at 9pm, two 10mg meto at 8am this morning and plan to take three 10mg meto 45 minutes before my SN later on today (this is how long till it feels like it takes affect)

Side note for info on how the meto affected me on a single trial dose a few days ago-
0-30mins - fine
30mins - slightly strange feeling in my stomach
45-60mins - a bit drowsy, head a little hazy but generally okay, felt mildly sick
2hr+ - ended up napping for an hour but felt alright when I woke but still hazy, some of haziness I'll put to low mood and grogginess of nap
After those times I had no lasting affects except found meto clears you out to the toilet regularly! This could also be connected to not eating much due to low moods but have noticed others make a note on this.

If anyone has any extra advice on skipping antacids and ensuring a successful ctb, it's be greatly appreciated.

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
Anti acid medication is marked as optional, you may proceed without it. Its absence increases the risk of stomach pain and vomiting, but if you can hold it down SN will work just as well without it.

Reactions: littlelady774 and Highinthesky