• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

enduringwinter

enduringwinter

flower, water
Jun 20, 2024
Is there any documented experience/goodbye threads of people using SN with only meto and no benzos/sedatives/antacid/etc?

I want to know how bad the panic would be and how much longer it takes to lose conciousness. Other than SN and meto I only have very limited amount of beta blockers.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
People have succeeded without Benzos. Time to pass out is still about 15 minutes. Antacids are not in the protocol anymore and beta blockers are also not necessary. You can use the search and read GBTs I don't have specific ones at hand rn. OTC Painkillers like Paracetamol are recommended in the protocols. This should be easily available.

• Informative
Reactions: divinemistress36, enduringwinter, Alexei_Kirillov and 1 other person
enduringwinter

enduringwinter

flower, water
Jun 20, 2024
Does anyone have links? All detailed SN goodbye threads seem to have benzos or not specified, threads without details don't help

Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Missed my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
I am also planning on using just SN and meto, I'm not worried tbh. The biggest thing might be making sure that your phone is not nearby so you can't panic and alert someone. From the compilation threads I've seen on SN success, one of the most common reasons for failure is being found too early.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, divinemistress36 and enduringwinter
enduringwinter

enduringwinter

flower, water
Jun 20, 2024
I am also planning on using just SN and meto, I'm not worried tbh. The biggest thing might be making sure that your phone is not nearby so you can't panic and alert someone. From the compilation threads I've seen on SN success, one of the most common reasons for failure is being found too early.
I would be immensely grateful to hear from your experience if you plan on testing it.

Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Missed my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
I would be immensely grateful to hear from your experience if you plan on testing it.
I won't be making a goodbye thread but I can post some updates on my profile page when the time comes. You can be notified of updates if you "follow" me.

Reactions: enduringwinter