• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ElegantlyWasted

ElegantlyWasted

Jun 16, 2020
Hello.
I recently was planning to ctb and taken the painkillers and the meto (maybe one too many I forgot how many I took and I took 4 by accident) then the Tagamet and just needed to take the sn.
But I was starting to have bowel pains. I have IBS and I've heard it can get worse while taking meto. I was already having it before I took it. I decided it would be very painful at that moment and decided to put it off. I didn't know the next few hours would be brutal with bowel pains but also muscle spasms and chest pains. I went to the hospital and there were no problems they found other than dehydration (likely from the diahrea I had the first hour).
Question would sn be still relatively painless if I take it while I'm not having bowel pains and if I took drugs to mitigate symptoms beforehand. I have prescribed IBS medication (Hyoscyamine) and some IBGard. Would that be fine and how would it interact with the other drugs? And how unbearable would the pain be if it was pain? I just don't want excruciating pain when I take it, though the pain I had those next few hours after the meto I would have already ctb if I just took the sn so it wouldn't last long if it was painful (like 10-15 minutes right)?

• Hugs
Reactions: sadworld and SmellyRat
SmellyRat

SmellyRat

Arcanist
Nov 5, 2018
I'd like to know this too since i get really bad gastric reflux.

Last edited:
ElegantlyWasted

ElegantlyWasted

Jun 16, 2020
Btw do I need to do the two day regimen does that help take the meto in better (I did 10 mg doses which didnt Have the same problems as the 40 mg)