• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
I'm now wondering if antiemetics are necessary.
Can you just arrange a hanging spot, ingest SN and once you drop, make it so that you drop into the noose, have it block the throat preventing vomiting and thus avoid the use of antiemetics?

I mean, how well would that work?

T

Thorn

Wrecked
Jun 8, 2019
SN alone would be enough. You'll lose coordination and drop way before you lose consciousness. If you can keep your drink down for a five minutes, that should work, as SN absorbs relatively fast. Don't eat anything for 12 hours before SN. Water is ok.

Ramirez

Ramirez

Criminally insane
Jun 10, 2019
I consider using sn instead of partial but i cant get any antiemerics from my doc because shes on to me :(

T

Thorn

Wrecked
Jun 8, 2019
I consider using sn instead of partial but i cant get any antiemerics from my doc because shes on to me :(

She thinks you are going to poison yourself?
I would not maybe throw up on her shirt, but if I can't eat and have constant nausea, she is supposed to help.

Reactions: Soul
T

Thorn

Wrecked
Jun 8, 2019
Your body tries to rid of itself of poison with an amazing force. Reaction to alcohol may have different triggers than this. Generally, the anti-e is a dopamine blocker, so there are alternatives. It's good to have, because it also speeds up absorption.
Then there's this now unpopular method, mix with DMSO, and it gets absorbed really fast. I actually bought a bottle from Germany, just because I like to experiment with stuff.