iOnceFeltAlive

iOnceFeltAlive

Seeking peace
Jul 31, 2020
More people are realizing SN is used in CTB attempts. How long have people known about this method? I'm sure it won't be long before it isn't as easy to get SN as it it now.

Reactions: Zappfe lover, pthnrdnojvsc, nerve and 1 other person
Belit667

Belit667

Experienced
Aug 2, 2020
It's already not easy to get it in many countries. Still easy to get it in Poland. I'd suggest getting it as soon as you can. No worries about expiration date, you just need to store it properly.

Reactions: Zappfe lover, Toobrokentofix and pthnrdnojvsc
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
More people are realizing SN is used in CTB attempts. How long have people known about this method? I'm sure it won't be long before it isn't as easy to get SN as it it now.
I have been continually stocking up on SN. i have multiple packages in different locations as in storage units, anonymous safety deposit boxes etc. They'll never stop me from ctb.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: socrates, LetzteAusfahrt, Zappfe lover and 3 others
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
I had ordered some SN off amazon but I didn't find out after the fact that it's probably not good quality from what I've heard from others. Does it really matter that much? Dammit, why does this need to be so complicated?

• Aww..
Reactions: socrates
S

snuff

you sold me out to save yourself
Aug 6, 2020
i litteraly stocking up SN like 5 bottles of them (500g each) since it's very easy to get that here and i still dont know why i need them that much since i will just use 25g of it lmao

Reactions: Belit667
Belit667

Belit667

Experienced
Aug 2, 2020
Same here. I have more than I need.

Belit667

Belit667

Experienced
Aug 2, 2020
Sorry, you can't, you need to post more public messages.

GonnaGoBye

GonnaGoBye

Will die soon
Jun 30, 2020
Here in ph its still easy to get SN. It also can be delivered.

S

snuff

Aug 6, 2020
Sorry, you can't, you need to post more public messages.
shit i can't even reply to your message in my profile. how many post do i need to make til i can have access to pm?

Belit667

Belit667

Experienced
Aug 2, 2020
I think 10-20 and you need to be active for 2 days or so.

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Yep that's why I bought it already

Reactions: Belit667
restingspot

restingspot

Lucid Dreamer
May 30, 2019
I had ordered some SN off amazon but I didn't find out after the fact that it's probably not good quality from what I've heard from others. Does it really matter that much? Dammit, why does this need to be so complicated?
If it's the brand I'm thinking of then as long as it's high purity and stored properly it'll be fine. There are reviews still up and not taken down by Amazon from grieving relatives of people who ctb'd using the stuff, label still on it. So, it's possible, just don't forget the antacid to absorb more of the SN.

Belit667

Belit667

Experienced
Aug 2, 2020
shit i can't even reply to your message in my profile. how many post do i need to make til i can have access to pm?

Write here without details. Is it about Holocaust? It's Hitler's fault. Poland was enslaved and occupied. Unless you mean those Kapo traitors?

socrates

socrates

I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance.
Dec 3, 2019
I know, what i'd give for just a button to hit. I think quality matters. There is this blood test that helps determine quality,

Belit667

Belit667

Experienced
Aug 2, 2020
I know, what i'd give for just a button to hit. I think quality matters. There is this blood test that helps determine quality,

I have 100% pure SN but the mods wated to ban me for posting.

S

snuff

Aug 6, 2020
Write here without details. Is it about Holocaust? It's Hitler's fault. Poland was enslaved and occupied. Unless you mean those Kapo traitors?
lol noooo, it's not about that. it's about my miserable life when i was there. would you wait till i can PM you? so maybe we could do ctb together later with this SN lol

Belit667

Belit667

Experienced
Aug 2, 2020
Fine with me!
Just post any cr@p here.

Do you like Mickey Mouse? :D