Captive of Mind

Captive of Mind

Memento mori
Aug 11, 2020
I am prepared to take it without AE but would prefer to have some. Could anyone give me advice on what to say to the doctor in order to make sure they prescribe me meto? I know to tell them I have migraines and list all of the symptoms, just let me know any advice you could think of so they don't turn me down. I'm going to go to several clinics if I have to. There are pharmacies like CVS that have minute clinics that I will try. If anyone has any advice at all about obtaining meto or any AE, it would be greatly appreciated! Thank you all so much for the advice and information you so generously offer. Also for the support in this trying time.

Reactions: leiche, Anxietykillsme and robotomy
D

DamnYourEyes

Aug 10, 2020
I am prepared to take it without AE but would prefer to have some. Could anyone give me advice on what to say to the doctor in order to make sure they prescribe me meto? I know to tell them I have migraines and list all of the symptoms, just let me know any advice you could think of so they don't turn me down. I'm going to go to several clinics if I have to. There are pharmacies like CVS that have minute clinics that I will try. If anyone has any advice at all about obtaining meto or any AE, it would be greatly appreciated! Thank you all so much for the advice and information you so generously offer. Also for the support in this trying time.
Try telling them you've used it successfully before. Be ready with a dosage amount too! My doctor always ask if there's existing medication that works that I've tried. And good luck, whatever happens!