• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

Mrnobody2019

Oct 24, 2019
I'm going with SN but recently come to the conclusion that antiemetics probably aren't viable to me. I'm on quetiapine which can have pretty bad effects if mixed with antiemetics, but my dose of quetiapine (25mg twice a day) probably isn't high enough to actually act as an antiemetic itself.

Therefore, my plan is to fast, maybe get myself some milk of magnesia for antacid (but doesn't seem like it matters to much). I'll take some paracetamol and 20mg of diazepam an hour before my SN, and just hope I don't throw up.

I'm 5ft5 and around 60kg atm (thanks psych ward for ruining my 80kg muscular body with your 2 meals a day shit food regime, gone from like 3000 calories a day to about 600 lol :)

I'll be taking 20g of sn . Which with the bodyweight to SN ratio going about is probably a lot more than I actually need. Therefore, as long as I don't throw up almost immediately from the taste or whatever, does anyone know how fast SN is absorbed?

Basically if I can hold out for just a little bit from throwing up I'm hoping that enough sn will enter my blood to kill Me off
And I guess if not I can just try again the next day ahahaha, put that 250g bottle to good use

Last edited:
Reactions: Time and metalchic_74
metalchic_74

metalchic_74

Gone Girl
Oct 26, 2019
This is what I'm concerned about too. I take 200 mg a day of Q. I read there are major drug interactions using Meto. I take my dose at bedtime. I ordered my SN and meto yesterday. I was planning on doing the stat dose an hour before drinking SN. I definitely will skip my Q dose and not mix them.

M

Mrnobody2019

Oct 24, 2019
I don't think skipping the dose will do much, as the quetiapine will probably still be in your system to interact with meto. On 200 a day though your Q might actually work as an antiemetic

Reactions: metalchic_74
metalchic_74

metalchic_74

Gone Girl
Oct 26, 2019
I don't think skipping the dose will do much, as the quetiapine will probably still be in your system to interact with meto. On 200 a day though your Q might actually work as an antiemetic
Well we really don't know for sure. I haven't seen anybody on here stating they used Q for antiemetic. My thoughts is if I take the Meto an hour prior I wouldn't experience any adverse effects. I hope not I can't fail

T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
I think I'll only take SN without antiemetics and antiacids. The right dose.

Reactions: metalchic_74
JimFord99

JimFord99

Enlightened
Aug 18, 2019
Now, there is a product available from German online pharmacists, it is called Riopan. Basically, an acid reducer in a gel form, very helpful if you have tummy upsets and all that stuff. It tastes a bit like coffee with milk, but even with a food poisoning I did not throw up. No idea how it will react with SN, but hey, you'll never know. It might do the job. The reason I know about this product, I knew someone with a very sensitive tummy and it helped, I took it a couple of times, helped me. Worth give it a try.