• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Judy Garland

Judy Garland

HoHum
Mar 23, 2022
So I have the ability to order some SN, from a source you can easily guess which (just use google). I'm having anxiety with what exactly I'm going to get. Tell me what you think? Do you think it's worth the purchase? How do we know we are getting SN and not something else?

sharky

sharky

Lost
Dec 15, 2021
Without knowing your source it's hard to guess. Can you pm me your source?

D

DyingMiND

It didn't have 2B like this.
Apr 4, 2022
So I have the ability to order some SN, from a source you can easily guess which (just use google). I'm having anxiety with what exactly I'm going to get. Tell me what you think? Do you think it's worth the purchase? How do we know we are getting SN and not something else?
May I ask what source you have for SN? Is it from the United States and is it lab grade? I ordered mine from Canada but it's food grade and not sure if that matters? I don't know how to test purity, especially because it's meant for curing meats.

Thanks