• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

bp74777

Aug 25, 2023
I'll be using SN as my method within the next couple of days. Would anyone like to document it for me? I haven't seen a lot about SN attempts without use of other substances to help the process.

Reactions: moron
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I haven't seen a lot about SN attempts without use of other substances to help the process.
Which protocol r u following? The fasting process and the "other" substances (aka meds) are there to increase the success of this method. SN itself is lethal, no doubt, but the meds are primarily suggested to reduce the chances of vomiting too early) and to calm down (benzos), beta blockers too reduce heart rate to prevent "panic" bc of that.

You can make a "Live-GBT" and report about your progress, many users (RIP) did that already.

B

bp74777

Aug 25, 2023
You need more info friend.
I already have all the info. I don't have access to the other resources, and SN is lethal on its own. So unless you're going to pay for them, you can keep your ignorant comments to yourself.
I w
Which protocol r u following? The fasting process and the "other" substances (aka meds) are there to increase the success of this method. SN itself is lethal, no doubt, but the meds are primarily suggested to reduce the chances of vomiting too early) and to calm down (benzos), beta blockers too reduce heart rate to prevent "panic" bc of that.

You can make a "Live-GBT" and report about your progress, many users (RIP) did that already.
i will be fasting 24 hrs, dry fasting for 4 hrs, and taking the SN.

4g1vvvven

🔍 Looking for the nicest exit 🚪
Feb 14, 2023
I already have all the info.

i will be fasting 24 hrs, dry fasting for 4 hrs, and taking the SN.
Where did you get your info? I'm curious about using just SN?

GL also

4g1vvvven

🔍 Looking for the nicest exit 🚪
Feb 14, 2023
All I have is ibuprofen. I'm debating taking it or not because I've heard it can have some type of affect on ingestion.

Just by searching the forums and reading
Fair, I only know of this thread as relevant

I have seen potential sources for SN but the extra stuff in the regimen scares me even more, seems to add complexity.

SN by itself is surely possible, I don't doubt this, I guess in all cases it's a personal experience.

D

Deleted member 65988

All I have is ibuprofen. I'm debating taking it or not because I've heard it can have some type of affect on ingestion.
This below is probably the most well-known example of a user taking just sn and Ibuprofen

• Informative
Reactions: 4g1vvvven and bp74777