Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
I have practically everything for SN although i also want some prop which i am waiting to receive. On the other hand, the apply for license is in a few weeks but after that it will take months to process it. I am in the uncertainty that if something goes wrong with SN (it shouldn't) and a CTB attempt shows up in the medical records i simply won't be able to get the licence but i also don't want to wait who knows how many months for it.

• Hugs
Reactions: leaf23 and Dead Meat
BeachyHeadLastOfUs

BeachyHeadLastOfUs

Jan 5, 2023
If it was me, I would wait for a firearm. Taking SN (following Stan's guide) and then using a firearm (ideally a shotgun) would be my preferred way to go. You are right that any CTB attempt will likely prevent you getting a firearm.

While waiting for the firearm, you could evaluate your situation and see if there is anyway to improve it. It may be a difficult few months, but it will be worth it to be better prepared.

Reactions: Zegers
Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
If it was me, I would wait for a firearm. Taking SN (following Stan's guide) and then using a firearm (ideally a shotgun)
That would be a 101% safe bet but i don't know if i could wait to rot all summer having a method right there.

bythefire12

bythefire12

Mar 14, 2023
If you fail at a SN attempt, would they be able to take away your firearm, or would you have to specifically tell them you have a firearm and only then they could take it away?

UseItOrLoseIt

UseItOrLoseIt

1O'8
Dec 4, 2020
SN would have to do. But I would give my life for a shotgun. Fucking boom! Even better, a guillotine. Too bad I'm a terrible craftsman cause I would definitely build one.

Reactions: Rogue Proxy and Zegers
Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
If you fail at a SN attempt, would they be able to take away your firearm
It's a question i'm not sure about, here people who attempt are taken to hospital and released a few days later so i guess it wouldn't have anything to do with whether you have a gun or not but if you are there and you say "I have a gun" like saying you will use it to attempt, they will probably call the LE and then they could take it away, not only the gun, but also the licence.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I personally prefer the sound of SN over a firearm. I just think that with drinking a poison it would be easier to go through with at least to me, it's less brutal. But anyway I guess that if one has access to both methods then they have the choice, I wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: Zegers