• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

What's your method?

• Total voters
front of me

front of me

Experienced
Aug 3, 2023
SN Requires courage/vomiting/moderate pain/quick death /Failure may cause you a physical disability

Jumping& rope/requires great courage/Too much pain / too fast death / failure will make you physically disabled

Dehydration to death / does not require courage in the beginning, moderate to high pain, slow, may reach two days in high heat, failure does not cause damage in most cases (3 days or less)

You can talk and say why you chose your method

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
There are other methods than just those ones, I've read of people planning to ctb by other ways but I'm personally trapped in this world because of the fear of ctb failing and fact that guaranteed, peaceful ways to ctb are inaccessible for me, suicide really is just too unnecessarily difficult.

Reactions: Peerless_Cucumber and Sweet Tart
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
None of the suggested methods there are many other methods.

Last edited:
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
sn wont give you a physical disability

CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
Oh dear... I tried to inform you of the facts, but you've chosen to ignore the information.. Again, I suggest you do some proper research. For example, two days in the desert with severe dehydration does not constitute three days without in a regular environment. And hanging and jumping don't always involve 'great pain' if carried out correctly. It can be over within seconds. Please get your facts right.

You can't make a serious CTB attempt without taking a serious risk. That's why research and testing is so important. Dehydration takes Godlike willpower in the outside world, and if you get far in, you'll likely be found in a coma before you actually die, I.e. serious damage, but no death..

Last edited:
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Guns are not illegal in lots of country you know
What we have ?
What do you want to tell me? Yes guns are legal in many countries with a licence. Still not a method I would choose.

front of me

front of me

Experienced
Aug 3, 2023
What do you want to tell me? Yes guns are legal in many countries with a licence. Still not a method I would choose.
There are nothing in the table
Oh dear... I tried to inform you of the facts, but you've chosen to ignore the information.. Again, I suggest you do some proper research. For example, two days in the desert with severe dehydration does not constitute three days without in a regular environment. And hanging and jumping don't always involve 'great pain' if carried out correctly. It can be over within seconds. Please get your facts right.

You can't make a serious CTB attempt without taking a serious risk. That's why research and testing is so important. Dehydration takes Godlike willpower in the outside world, and if you get far in, you'll likely be found in a coma before you actually die, I.e. serious damage, but no death..
Brain damage in hanging is risky

Last edited:
ava.rxs

ava.rxs

Sep 21, 2023
Most definitely hydration I like the pain that comes with it, it's like a win win situation.But I've gotta be careful to not let my family find me after I lose consciousness.