Can'tStandAnymore

Can'tStandAnymore

Custom title
Mar 16, 2019
- I can't find the SN by myself so I have to order it from the internet. Also I'm not able to buy any chemical or a med from abroad. There is only one page that sells SN (chem grade) here. But it only sells a few chemicals at all and I'm not really sure about if I should trust to the page.

- Also there is not any definite number for the shipment fee. (Consignee payment?). (The SN itself is 25 TL / 1 Kg)

If I choose the amitriptyline method I will buy the medication directly from the local pharmacies. 20 TL for 1 Gr, 200 TL for 10 Gr.

Are both methods equally painless? Is there anything I should consider before the choosing AM?

Can'tStandAnymore

Can'tStandAnymore

Custom title
Mar 16, 2019
I see.

I'm going to save up money for ami.

GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
- I can't find the SN by myself so I have to order it from the internet. Also I'm not able to buy any chemical or a med from abroad. There is only one page that sells SN (chem grade) here. But it only sells a few chemicals at all and I'm not really sure about if I should trust to the page.

- Also there is not any definite number for the shipment fee. (Consignee payment?). (The SN itself is 25 TL / 1 Kg)

If I choose the amitriptyline method I will buy the medication directly from the local pharmacies. 20 TL for 1 Gr, 200 TL for 10 Gr.

Are both methods equally painless? Is there anything I should consider before the choosing AM?
You can compare the peacefulness rating along with other ratings for both of them in the PPH.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-2NX0jVOjCrOJycMsy3KLXHMSGL3MSnV