J

job1315

Student
Oct 25, 2020
Obviously I'm sorry about your failed attempt and all that entails. But how did it feel, thanks

Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
Just out of sheer curiosity what has made you think that SN would give you a feeling of euphoria?

J

job1315

Student
Oct 25, 2020
Just out of sheer curiosity what has made you think that SN would give you a feeling of euphoria?

It's been reported in the forums. The reason is that nitrogen-based drugs give eurouoria, including the gas. Divers decompressing get euphoria from the nitrogen

Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
The author of the peaceful pill has described it as a happy hypoxia... If your interested about hearing him explain it he talks about it on the latest doxit podcast called physiology of a good death and how it works.He explains how different hypoxia's work.
There are also 2 doxit podcasts about lethal salts that you might find of interest.

Last edited:
Reactions: dropdeadfred, Nymph and profoundexperience
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
We have had plenty of reports now about people using SN and passing away and they often are messaging after they drank it. So far I have not noticed any say they felt euphoric or showed any signs of it. One minute they were going out for a smoke after drinking it, or vomiting, then coming back and misspelling words and jumbling up their last message to us after saying they felt dizzy. No indications of euphoria. I sense a subtle push of a public relations type by the Exit group maybe to boost subscribers or something. Just my opinion.

I don't know what to make of them calling it "happy hypoxia" as I have had hypoxia but not felt happy. I felt tired, confused and dizzy.

I'm not sure why he feels the need to embellish it that way.

Last edited:
Reactions: Studio84 and degeneratewaste