S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
I'm having a whirlwind of a week and started self-harming again whether it be punching my head or driving my head through a wall in my shed, but it doesn't have that effect that I needed to forget shit. I started doing "baby" sips of pre-mixed SN, did it last night after a row with my wife. One sip is equal to about my mouth being a quarter full of SN before swallowing, so less than 2g? It's equal to getting drunk and feeling sleepy after 20 minutes. I can go straight to bed afterwards and not feel sick or nauseous at all. Taste wasn't so bad the 2nd time around or maybe the SN shelf life is weak again so might have to reorder. So yeah self-harming with SN has the same effect as drinking a 5 shots of whiskey. It knocks you out, you sleep, you wake up and have no hangover effects.

Plus it probably will gear me up for the actual dose again when I attempt. Wife doesn't know, she just thinks that I just took a sip of water. So all good.

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: LifeQuitter2018, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, oversizedsweaters and 2 others
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
Some other member did it as well but please be careful, the deadly dose is 4g and I think there have been reported deaths from just 2g.

• Hugs
Reactions: Symbiote
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Some other member did it as well but please be careful, the deadly dose is 4g and I think there have been reported deaths from just 2g.

May even be less than 1g, but yeah it's almost like getting a high for a bit that makes you sleepy. Would be a kicker though if by doing this, I am building resistance to the drug that should kill me.

• Hugs
Reactions: sadworld
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
This is so fucking hardcore I love it. I'd advice against further recreational SN use, though.

• Yay!
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, nolongerhuman, oversizedsweaters and 2 others
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
This is so fucking hardcore I love it. I'd advice against further recreational SN use, though.
it dangerous. but if one plans on dying anyway would an accident be the end of the world??

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, oversizedsweaters, TessB and 2 others
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Read some whitepaper that athletes sprinkle a bit of SN in their sports drinks to lower the amount of oxygen required in their workouts so that they performed better. I think it's called microdosing, so instead of grams, it's micrograms.
it dangerous. but if one plans on dying anyway would an accident be the end of the world??
Even better if I accidentally died, wouldn't matter anyway since I'm going that route now.

Reactions: Ksab
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Read some whitepaper that athletes sprinkle a bit of SN in their sports drinks to lower the amount of oxygen required in their workouts so that they performed better. I think it's called microdosing, so instead of grams, it's micrograms.
Makes good sense, actually.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
Read some whitepaper that athletes sprinkle a bit of SN in their sports drinks to lower the amount of oxygen required in their workouts so that they performed better.
if they can get it why cant we? we could be using it for the same purpose and theyre just as likely to accidently fuck up, youre drinking a chemical

S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
if they can get it why cant we? we could be using it for the same purpose and theyre just as likely to accidently fuck up, youre drinking a chemical
Oops damn got it wrong a second time. It's sodium nitrate supplements they use. not Nitrite.

• Yay!
Reactions: diyCTB and GenesAndEnvironment
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
Oops damn got it wrong a second time. It's sodium nitrate supplements they use. not Nitrite.
1 damn letter stands between life and death lol

• Yay!
Reactions: diyCTB, LifeQuitter2018, GenesAndEnvironment and 3 others
I

I want to end it

Arcanist
Apr 29, 2018
I'm having a whirlwind of a week and started self-harming again whether it be punching my head or driving my head through a wall in my shed, but it doesn't have that effect that I needed to forget shit. I started doing "baby" sips of pre-mixed SN, did it last night after a row with my wife. One sip is equal to about my mouth being a quarter full of SN before swallowing, so less than 2g? It's equal to getting drunk and feeling sleepy after 20 minutes. I can go straight to bed afterwards and not feel sick or nauseous at all. Taste wasn't so bad the 2nd time around or maybe the SN shelf life is weak again so might have to reorder. So yeah self-harming with SN has the same effect as drinking a 5 shots of whiskey. It knocks you out, you sleep, you wake up and have no hangover effects.

Plus it probably will gear me up for the actual dose again when I attempt. Wife doesn't know, she just thinks that I just took a sip of water. So all good.
are you still with us? do you still do this?

B

booray

Can’t do this anymore
Jan 28, 2021
SN is getting much harder to find, even here in the US, so I wouldn't be wasting it like that if you plan on using it eventually to ctb.

B

Buffy5120

Death is vital
Mar 19, 2020
SN is getting much harder to find, even here in the US, so I wouldn't be wasting it like that if you plan on using it eventually to ctb.
Its literally gone on now on A when did this happen?