• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Get it now guys. It's only a matter of time before all the sources will require a business registration or refuse to sell it completely

Reactions: Finalnight
L

lobsterbisque

Mar 2, 2024
I would if I knew where to get it lol

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
I have a proton mail email address that was given to me by a trusted member of this website, he works in the slaughter and meat processing industry, I've been unable to verify if he's legit or not but someone did tell me they did receive their order from him, he charges 100£ for 50grams he ships from within the uk so no need for it to go through customs

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
I have a proton mail email address that was given to me by a trusted member of this website, he works in the slaughter and meat processing industry, I've been unable to verify if he's legit or not but someone did tell me they did receive their order from him, he charges 100£ for 50grams he ships from within the uk so no need for it to go through customs

Is yours the same meat guy from
This dude?

Post in thread 'Is there any trustworthy SN source?'
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/is-there-any-trustworthy-sn-source.145625/post-2282841

I heard it could be a scam idk

D

Deleted member 65988

I agree with this, the way more articles are coming out of families who've lost loved ones due to them purchasing Laws SN too, it's only a matter of time before these repeated pleas for SN to be restricted will happen and be even firmer than they are currently are.

Reactions: DreamEnd and Finalnight