D

DockoftheBay

Sep 10, 2020
Are people in the UK having any luck sourcing from UK-based sellers rather than importing?

T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
Are people in the UK having any luck sourcing from UK-based sellers rather than importing?
I think it's a reportable substance in the UK so it's very difficult to get hold of unless you buy it from abroad.

D

DockoftheBay

Sep 10, 2020
I think it's a reportable substance in the UK so it's very difficult to get hold of unless you buy it from abroad.

So are people buying it mail order and hoping for the best? Just concerned about the potential legal implications.

T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
I haven't seen anyone posting that they have had a problem getting it, I suppose if customs open it and the police turn up at your house you say it's for curing meat.

It's odd, I don't think it's an illegal substance to own, but it's reportable for those who sell it.

D

DockoftheBay

Sep 10, 2020
I haven't seen anyone posting that they have had a problem getting it, I suppose if customs open it and the police turn up at your house you say it's for curing meat.

It's odd, I don't think it's an illegal substance to own, but it's reportable for those who sell it.

Ok, understood.
Anyone out there in the UK who has successfully ordered?

Last edited:
Deathbydemo

Deathbydemo

Mage
Feb 15, 2020
Hi, I'm in the UK (NI) and have ordered SN from a popular crafty website beginning with E. Type in sodium nitrite and one comes up at the top, 99.5% purity, shipping from Ukraine. £25 for 100g. Good luck!

Reactions: Bauhaus, Baba, Swimbike and 1 other person
D

DockoftheBay

Sep 10, 2020
Hi, I'm in the UK (NI) and have ordered SN from a popular crafty website beginning with E. Type in sodium nitrite and one comes up at the top, 99.5% purity, shipping from Ukraine. £25 for 100g. Good luck!

Thanks for that.

It's been delivered? Have you purity tested at all?

Deathbydemo

Deathbydemo

Mage
Feb 15, 2020
Thanks for that.

It's been delivered? Have you purity tested at all?
It hasn't been delivered yet, but the seller contacted me today to let me know it's been shipped. I expect maybe a in a week. Once I receive it, I'm going to do a blood test and will check back in here.

you are welcome! It used to be a lot cheaper on E... but sadly, that is no longer an option.

BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
There are UK based sellers but they only sell to schools and businesses. As others have said, best bet is to buy from the popular craft site. Quite a few have bought from there I believe.

D

DockoftheBay

Sep 10, 2020
There are UK based sellers but they only sell to schools and businesses. As others have said, best bet is to buy from the popular craft site. Quite a few have bought from there I believe.

Thanks - and those that did manaaged to CBT successfully?

Racon

Racon

Student
Aug 29, 2020
Thanks - and those that did manaaged to CBT successfully?
This person bought from the Ukrainian seller called T I believe and they seem to have successfully CTB.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-24h-countdown.47729/

B

Blurred_Reality

Sep 8, 2020
There is a UK based chemical site (M W) - has anyone looked/tried ordering it through there? Only thing is cant determine the grade or purity through the information provided.

Also doing some research I have seen that it is classed as a reportable substance in the UK (but not a regulated substance). I assume that means it's ok to order? There doesn't seem to be much information on what that actually means.