S

soulreaper

Jun 4, 2020
seen a few sites but they say they only sell to businesses, anyone know where to get online for uk?

Caspers

Caspers

Lost
Jun 23, 2020
seen a few sites but they say they only sell to businesses, anyone know where to get online for uk?

I live in the UK and got my SN from a Polish seller from a popular auction site. We're not allowed to say names here, but it's okay to give hints. SN comes and goes from that site, don't give up! And the postage takes a long time, I got mine today and bought it on 23rd June.

Reactions: Fedrea
S

soulreaper

Jun 4, 2020
I live in the UK and got my SN from a Polish seller from a popular auction site. We're not allowed to say names here, but it's okay to give hints. SN comes and goes from that site, don't give up! And the postage takes a long time, I got mine today and bought it on 23rd June.

Ive seen some which are in bottle liquid form, is that the wrong kind? i need powder form?

EmbraceOfTheVoid

EmbraceOfTheVoid

Part Time NEET - Full Time Suicidal
Mar 29, 2020
Ive seen some which are in bottle liquid form, is that the wrong kind? i need powder form?

Nobody will do the research for you, use the resource guides:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/stans-guide-to-sn.27535/

N

nightquest00

Jul 20, 2020
I never managed to find that polish source. But there is a small shop for handmade, vintage, custom, and unique gifts (this should be enough to get you there), that seems to have a seller with it. Not sure about quality. If someone tries, please post here.

S

soulreaper

Jun 4, 2020
I never managed to find that polish source. But there is a small shop for handmade, vintage, custom, and unique gifts (this should be enough to get you there), that seems to have a seller with it. Not sure about quality. If someone tries, please post here.

found it there but doesnt ship to uk

Toobrokentofix

Toobrokentofix

Experienced
Jul 7, 2020
I've some apparently on the way from someone I found that famous home made/ crafty site. 3 week wait but coming from Russia!!