• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

inthislifeorthenext

Feb 17, 2024
Was just wondering if there is any point continuing on looking for SN in the UK now or if it's just a losing battle? I know it's not available on the DW & just struggling to find anywhere that isn't company / educational verified.

I

inthislifeorthenext

Feb 17, 2024
There's MDS which some have received in the UK but typically no-one should be offering sources to a new member with very few posts. Do some research on here as we get plenty of people coming here just to report the sources.
Ahh okay, thank you, understandable. Found this site through a failed paracetamol OD weirdly. Tried partial hanging the other day but my SI kicked in, ended up with a horrible welt on my neck. Don't want to attempt like that again, that's how I ended up looking for SN.

I

inthislifeorthenext

Feb 17, 2024
There's good advice on here for those wanting to do the different types of hanging, check out the mega thread.
Thank you! I've not been a member for long but I have lurked for a few weeks: looked extensively at all the mega threads, but just like everyone here clearly haven't managed to get the hang of it (pun intended)

bunny_brownie9

bunny_brownie9

so terribly lost
Jan 1, 2024
I had luck to the UK but it was definitely risky…

Reactions: AL-SL-AK and inthislifeorthenext
I

inthislifeorthenext

Feb 17, 2024
I had luck to the UK but it was definitely risky…
Ahhh, so at least there's half a chance I suppose- not surprised to hear it was risky. I remember even struggling to get my SSRIs in a while back, and those are the opposite of a concern!

Did you get any welfare checks? Good luck with whatever you choose to do.

bunny_brownie9

bunny_brownie9

so terribly lost
Jan 1, 2024
Ahhh, so at least there's half a chance I suppose- not surprised to hear it was risky. I remember even struggling to get my SSRIs in a while back, and those are the opposite of a concern!

Did you get any welfare checks? Good luck with whatever you choose to do.
no welfare checks but I've heard that some people can have one weeks or months afterwards (which doesn't make sense whatsoever), but nothing yet. Fingers crossed it stays that was as I was freaking out

Reactions: inthislifeorthenext
I

inthislifeorthenext

Feb 17, 2024
no welfare checks but I've heard that some people can have one weeks or months afterwards (which doesn't make sense whatsoever), but nothing yet. Fingers crossed it stays that was as I was freaking out
Weeks or months! At that point there's a good chance the welfare check is a lost cause…

Crossing my fingers for you too.

I

inthislifeorthenext

Feb 17, 2024
yes and 'paint pigment!
Sorry to be back again but have you tested it? I have been looking for a source to no avail, you seem to be the most recent person to have gotten it in the UK!

bunny_brownie9

bunny_brownie9

so terribly lost
Jan 1, 2024
Sorry to be back again but have you tested it? I have been looking for a source to no avail, you seem to be the most recent person to have gotten it in the UK!
no. I'm just going to go ahead without testing it. Other peoples tests from the same source come back positive so I'm just going to trust that

Reactions: AL-SL-AK
I

inthislifeorthenext

Feb 17, 2024
no. I'm just going to go ahead without testing it. Other peoples tests from the same source come back positive so I'm just going to trust that
I know this is a beg but is there any way I could get you to share the source in PM? Getting desperate, I'm willing to verify my identity in DM or anything you need / want
I'm sorry if this isn't allowed; and feel free to tell me to piss off if not

aslank98

aslank98

Nov 12, 2021
Acquiring this stuff in the UK now seems much harder than a few years ago. Fuck this world.

Reactions: Deleted member 65988
L

losing hope

Arcanist
Apr 27, 2022
twice before unrelated to MDS
Cool. Any idea how you managed to get the MDS Sn passed UK customs? Was it;

1. down to luck (i.e. you don't know?)

2. You had ordered to a "non-burnt address" assuming yours was due to your previous two welfare checks?

3. Another way (i.e. travelling somewhere to get it?)

Please do let us know, those who need a UK SN source. Also a friendly word of advice, with MDS whilst I trust their product is legit. I would still test the SN...you just never know & don't want to find out its NOT SN on the big day.

Ta

Reactions: Deleted member 65988
bunny_brownie9

bunny_brownie9

so terribly lost
Jan 1, 2024
Cool. Any idea how you managed to get the MDS Sn passed UK customs? Was it;

1. down to luck (i.e. you don't know?)

2. You had ordered to a "non-burnt address" assuming yours was due to your previous two welfare checks?

3. Another way (i.e. travelling somewhere to get it?)

Please do let us know, those who need a UK SN source. Also a friendly word of advice, with MDS whilst I trust their product is legit. I would still test the SN...you just never know & don't want to find out its NOT SN on the big day.

Ta
pure luck I think as I ordered it to my normal address that isn't burnt. I was very surprised it arrived after what people online had experienced, so yeah, I'd say pure luck.

I think I'm going to buy some more soon just in case the source goes down for whatever reason.

Reactions: losing hope

4g1vvvven

🔍 Looking for the nicest exit 🚪
Feb 14, 2023
You want to be left SN in @bunny_brownie9 's will? 🤔

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Yay!
Reactions: bunny_brownie9
L

losing hope

Arcanist
Apr 27, 2022
You want to be left SN in @bunny_brownie9 's will? 🤔
I just want SN sources in the UK. Which is increasingly hard to come by these days. So a little thinking outside the box might be necessary. Hence this suggestion, as it bypasses all current issues about selling sn in the uk (i.e. reportable substance when sold etc)

Do you have a better suggestion?
Are you offering to gove the MDS site to anyone? If so there's a reason that we don't give out to new members or those with few posts 🤨
No & never said that. Pls don't put words in my mouth. Also i've been here much longer than u, so know the score on that front.

Reactions: Tears in Rain and Deleted member 65988

4g1vvvven

🔍 Looking for the nicest exit 🚪
Feb 14, 2023
I just want SN sources in the UK. Which is increasingly hard to come by these days. So a little thinking outside the box might be necessary. Hence this suggestion, as it bypasses all current issues about selling sn in the uk (i.e. reportable substance when sold etc)

Do you have a better suggestions?
It's certainly an interesting suggestion, I just wouldn't imagine it would be discrete or reliable. Whoever was the executor on the will would surely wonder why a reportable substance is being left to you, wouldn't you also then need to collect? This would also of-course require you to exchange irl details.

It's interesting, I'm not trying to have a go, I wish there was a reliable UK SN source too.

D

Deleted member 65988

I know @Q Hayley had like 1kg of SN, and she only used 25g's of that to successfully ctb. So it pains to think the rest of that SN was destroyed, particular as it is so difficult to acquire and some of the members who can't end up resorting to much more violent methods
didn't she take SN a few weeks ago? I didn't know she was successful, Damn she bought a lot. Yeah, no doubt they destroyed it in the process.

It's also a little two fingered satlue to the UK gov who obviously won't be able to arrest me (for assisting ctb'ing) once I have passed away
Honestly, from all the collective experiences I've heard from members in the UK, the UK government sucks, ours is pretty fucking bad but they sound bad too.

And I also can't see what they can do about the person who I've left the SN to in my will, since SN is NOT illegal in the UK.
Hold up, you've left someone sn in your will? Now that's a first.

L

losing hope

Arcanist
Apr 27, 2022
Hold up, you've left someone sn in your will? Now that's a first.

I haven't yet but am tempted. How about I leave it to the prime minister or the chief of police, along with the words..."it is my final wish that you should have this."

Would be a little disrespectful of them not to publicly accept a dying man's final wish, don't you agree?

D

Deleted member 65988

I haven't yet but am tempted. How about I leave it to the prime minister or the chief of police, along with the words..."it is my final wish that you should have this."

Would be a little disrespectful of them not to publicly accept a dying man's final wish, don't you agree?
I wonder what sort of reaction that would illicit considering the circumstances.

Now yes, it would be rather disrespectful if they didn't accept your wish although they'd probably throw the sn away soon after.