S

stuckinthemud

Student
Nov 14, 2023
Those that have ordered SN to UK. Have you got it successfully from MDS or elsewhere ?

L

losing hope

Arcanist
Apr 27, 2022
I don't know anyone who has got SN into the UK since this;
Even in Nov 2023 it was very rare, so how it is possible now. I don't know. Would be interested to see if any MDS orders slip into the UK (passed customs) to a non- burnt address. My guess on that latter point is no. But would LOVE to be proven wrong. I had previously posted about my experience on this forum, when it happened around 20/11/23? So you can check my post history for full details. But i never received my SN from the MDS source & instead got a welfare visit.

During my welfare visit, the police were questioning me on why I brought it from abroad rather than the UK. So if you can find a seller in the UK (who will sell you SN) then I think that is the way to avoid products being seized like me. Also the police mentioned that when the product got to customs big red flags alerted them. So basically I don't see how any individual can import SN via UK customs anymore with these changes since 1/10/23.

I'd had a welfare visit back in May this year, after buying from IC. That welfare visit was a friendly chat & i got the impression those police officers knew that welfare visit was a waste of their time. However this more recent welfare visit, was very hostile. They had been aware I had previously purchased SN from IC they knew about my MH record & even phone up first response (the NHS emergency service for suicidal people) & I had to speak to them in the police presence to show I was mentally stable. I wouldn't have minded the welfare visit provided I got my SN in the end. But I still haven't...

I think @IsThisEverything currently has an order in transit to the UK. But not sure if that is being sent to a "burnt" address or not though?

Reactions: stuckinthemud
S

stuckinthemud

Student
Nov 14, 2023
I don't know anyone who has got SN into the UK since this;
Even in Nov 2023 it was very rare, so how it is possible now. I don't know. Would be interested to see if any MDS orders slip into the UK (passed customs) to a non- burnt address. My guess on that latter point is no. But would LOVE to be proven wrong. I had previously posted about my experience on this forum, when it happened around 20/11/23? So you can check my post history for full details. But i never received my SN from the MDS source & instead got a welfare visit.

During my welfare visit, the police were questioning me on why I brought it from abroad rather than the UK. So if you can find a seller in the UK (who will sell you SN) then I think that is the way to avoid products being seized like me. Also the police mentioned that when the product got to customs big red flags alerted them. So basically I don't see how any individual can import SN via UK customs anymore with these changes since 1/10/23.

I'd had a welfare visit back in May this year, after buying from IC. That welfare visit was a friendly chat & i got the impression those police officers knew that welfare visit was a waste of their time. However this more recent welfare visit, was very hostile. They had been aware I had previously purchased SN from IC they knew about my MH record & even phone up first response (the NHS emergency service for suicidal people) & I had to speak to them in the police presence to show I was mentally stable. I wouldn't have minded the welfare visit provided I got my SN in the end. But I still haven't...

I think @IsThisEverything currently has an order in transit to the UK. But not sure if that is being sent to a "burnt" address or not though?
Thank you for the update and sharing the experience you have had trying to get SN.
I am sorry it's been difficult for you and about the welfare checks…very unfair.

Reactions: losing hope
IsThisEverything

IsThisEverything

Nov 1, 2023
I was unsuccessful, it didn't make it through customs. I strongly advise against MDS.

Reactions: losing hope
L

losing hope

Arcanist
Apr 27, 2022
I was unsuccessful, it didn't make it through customs. I strongly advise against MDS.
Agreed about MDS, if you are in the UK. I would even add any foreign SN vendor, unless you plan to ctb in the country you are buying SN in (or you have the means to import it to the uk yourself outside of customs).

S

stuckinthemud

Student
Nov 14, 2023
Sorry to hear…I am waiting for my order from them-I will be amazed at this rate it I get it.
Agreed about MDS, if you are in the UK. I would even add any foreign SN vendor, unless you plan to ctb in the country you are buying SN in (or you have the means to import it to the uk yourself outside of customs).
So if we were to go to abroad we wouldn't be able to bring it in our suitcase ? I thought it wasn't illegal ?

L

losing hope

Arcanist
Apr 27, 2022
Sorry to hear…I am waiting for my order from them-I will be amazed at this rate it I get it.

So if we were to go to abroad we wouldn't be able to bring it in our suitcase ? I thought it wasn't illegal ?
Whilst SN isn't illegal, iirc it is classed as a "reportable substance". So I'd imagine you'd have to declare it when walking through the airport customs. Otherwise you might risk punishment, if your caught without declaring it. I don't recall anyone trying this here though recently in the UK (since the restrictions on SN). So don't know what happens in reality, but I would have though if caught with SN at an airport, you'll have a welfare visit there & then.

What I can say with certainty however is if the police or Mental Health workers catch you with possession of SN & believe you will ctb with it. They will try and take it off you. I don't know if they can use their legal power under the Mental Health Act and section you or not? But I know from my prevoius welfare visits, if the police or Mental Health worker believed I had SN on me. They wouldn't have left me alone until they had possession of it, so I told them I didn't have it on me. That defense won't work at an airport.

Last edited: