T

troubled983

Oct 12, 2022
I saw a poster on here saying they received SN from a Chinese marketplace who labelled the SN differently to get through customs. If said poster is reading this, could you please PM me the source you used, it would help me greatly. Also, if anyone else has a UK source please message me.

Thank you

CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023

Haruka

Haruka

the most beautiful angel
Mar 24, 2023
I saw a poster on here saying they received SN from a Chinese marketplace who labelled the SN differently to get through customs. If said poster is reading this, could you please PM me the source you used, it would help me greatly. Also, if anyone else has a UK source please message me.

Thank you
Hi! If anybody has this, please DM me the link. Thank you so much😊

Reactions: delta.sigma
M

Myexit

Aug 4, 2023
Hello All, if anyone on here can please, please DM me a reliable source for SN.
I really can't take anymore of this torturous hell.
I want to buy my ctb ticket so I can have peace of mind I can leave whenever I choose.
Thank you all

E

exitplease

Wanderer
Jul 10, 2023

Thank you
Did you find the source? If someone has it could they please msg it to me?

motherland

motherland

A tiny penny rolling up the walls inside.
Jul 29, 2023
also desperately looking to follow up on this! i had a reputable source but in the past week they have removed it from their website! i am devasted. any info would be immensely appreciated. begging here lol x