M

mia_qwerty

Student
Apr 13, 2023
Hi all. Has anyone in UK ordered SN from abroad? Just wondering if the police really do come round or if anyone has managed to order it with no issues.
Thanks

Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
Interested. ~ I ordered from IC/KL last year and received a police visit. Package was intercepted probably.

Last edited:
Reactions: silentnights56
Old Friend

Old Friend

Sleep well, Airstrip One.
Sep 24, 2023
No I haven't. I don't have a source I trust and it sounds like a welfare check is a near certainty if it's picked up in customs.

Reactions: mia_qwerty
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
As it's on the C & E watch list, it would require to be incorrectly labelled by the sender to avoid being flagged up. So, it would need a genuine, trustworthy source who will mislable the contents.
In view of the efforts, from both official agencies and unofficial pro life activist groups, to locate and close down such suppliers it's always going to prove challenging to get anyone who has successfully imported SN to share sources with an online stranger.

Reactions: viljalauss and mia_qwerty
Mistiie

Mistiie

This is a Junly moment
Nov 10, 2023
Extension question for anyone here who has ordered SN: Was it from DN or just some surface-level online supplier from a different country?

B

bagot77

Nov 13, 2023
Interested in hearing replies. I'd heard some non KL buyers were now also getting welfare checks but just don't know if that's true.

viljalauss

viljalauss

he/they 21
Aug 22, 2023
As it's on the C & E watch list, it would require to be incorrectly labelled by the sender to avoid being flagged up. So, it would need a genuine, trustworthy source who will mislable the contents.
In view of the efforts, from both official agencies and unofficial pro life activist groups, to locate and close down such suppliers it's always going to prove challenging to get anyone who has successfully imported SN to share sources with an online stranger.
yep, and even if someone can get a genuine, trustworthy source it's unclear whether they will mislabel the contents - and of course asking them to do so could arouse suspicion (also they might say no)

M

mia_qwerty

Student
Apr 13, 2023
yep, and even if someone can get a genuine, trustworthy source it's unclear whether they will mislabel the contents - and of course asking them to do so could arouse suspicion (also they might say no)
Yeah. I was thinking to ask about the label in terms of customs. And yeah they might say no. Such a big task to get it.

lanax09

lanax09

Experienced
Apr 17, 2021
I have. some websites will still ship without verification, even some with disclaimers that it'll only sell to businesses; I can't say the exact website I ordered from but it's not difficult to find

Reactions: Okokaykay
viljalauss

viljalauss

he/they 21
Aug 22, 2023
Interested. ~ I ordered from IC/KL last year and received a police visit. Package was intercepted probably.
ah i forgot to ask, how did you deal with police visiting you? were there any consequences (apart from you not receiving the sn)?

Reactions: delta.sigma
M

mia_qwerty

Student
Apr 13, 2023
Interested in hearing replies. I'd heard some non KL buyers were now also getting welfare checks but just don't know if that's true.
What's with the line? Did he die?

Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
ah i forgot to ask, how did you deal with police visiting you? were there any consequences (apart from you not receiving the sn)?
Besides that, no consequences. They were in a rush to see me because they thought I might not be alive. I also consented to something(forget exactly what) for help, but they never got back in touch with me anyway.

Reactions: viljalauss
delta.sigma

delta.sigma

Spiritual Warrior
Jun 17, 2023
I have. some websites will still ship without verification, even some with disclaimers that it'll only sell to businesses; I can't say the exact website I ordered from but it's not difficult to find
Could we be so kind as to private message some of those sources?

M

mia_qwerty

Student
Apr 13, 2023
Could we be so kind as to private message some of those sources?
So not a UK website?
So not in the UK websites?

Pretty.Odd251

Pretty.Odd251

Aug 15, 2023
like drugs, its best to source in the uk. UK mail isnt. checked at all.

Y

Yaffle

Life’s a bitch
Nov 9, 2023
SN has never really been on my radar until joining here but there's no way I'll order any and risk a welfare check.

Sadly gone the same way as N to all intents and purposes.

N

NewSereneC

Dec 2, 2023
Hi all. Has anyone in UK ordered SN from abroad? Just wondering if the police really do come round or if anyone has managed to order it with no issues.
Thanks
No I haven't. I don't have a source I trust and it sounds like a welfare check is a near certainty if it's picked up in customs.
SN has never really been on my radar until joining here but there's no way I'll order any and risk a welfare check.

Sadly gone the same way as N to all intents and purposes.
@Pretty.Odd251 that's nitrate not nitrite. Only businesses sell nitrite in the UK, and I believe they are mostly in quite large quantities as well.
As far as I understand it, we can share sources privately? If anyone can confirm that then I would be happy to help out and share my UK SN source.

• Hugs
Reactions: mywayout and betternever2havbeen
B

betternever2havbeen

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
@NewSereneC yes you can share privately. I would love a source that would get through UK customs, that would be great. I live in the UK I just stay up super late and saw your msg-you can drop me a private msg whenever, I'd really appreciate it :heart:

Reactions: Yaffle
B

botatron

Aug 14, 2023
Thanks
I'm in the UK and wondering if anyone has bought opioids online or if it's best to go through a local dealer?

Old Friend

Old Friend

Sep 24, 2023
As far as I understand it, we can share sources privately? If anyone can confirm that then I would be happy to help out and share my UK SN source.
If you could let me know too, it'd be much appreciated.

Old Friend

Old Friend

Sep 24, 2023
The site won't let me message you. I think you're too new.

I

idontknow99

Nov 25, 2023
Hi there, would you be happy to share and discuss this on PM?