DT2007

DT2007

reincarnation
Oct 9, 2023
After i failed last night i will take some more sn tonight.
Last night i took about a teaspoon full.
I had my heart beat going faster but not uncomfortable. I fell asleep and woke uo two hours later puking it all up, sweating profoundly. So...damn.....I was hopimg to wake up being born into a in a new life, getting new chances, meeting old friends...yes i believe in reincarnation
I took some mirtazapine and quetiapine befire i took the sn. Wish me more luck 2nite

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Gonnerr, Oneness, wait.what and 21 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck with your plans.

Reactions: DT2007
Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
Good luck. Have a peaceful end.

• Hugs
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I wish you all the best with your plan. May you find peace, safe travels and good luck.

• Love
Justnotme

Justnotme

I want to hang myself
Mar 7, 2022
Good luck. I wish you to be born in a good world, meet your friends in a new guise and be the kind being that you want to become🐣

I

imrantahir1208

Oct 22, 2023
After i failed last night i will take some more sn tonight.
Last night i took about a teaspoon full.
I had my heart beat going faster but not uncomfortable. I fell asleep and woke uo two hours later puking it all up, sweating profoundly. So...damn.....I was hopimg to wake up being born into a in a new life, getting new chances, meeting old friends...yes i believe in reincarnation
I took some mirtazapine and quetiapine befire i took the sn. Wish me more luck 2nite
Could you tell me what your exact regiment was? For example did you test the SN for purity? How much of the anti emetic did you take? I truly hope you find peace in the next life and a peaceful exit.

Reactions: Deleted member 65988
DT2007

DT2007

reincarnation
Oct 9, 2023
Could you tell me what your exact regiment was? For example did you test the SN for purity? How much of the anti emetic did you take? I truly hope you find peace in the next life and a peaceful exit.
I didn't use an antiemetic. I take mirtazapine and quetiapine which have antiemetic poperties.
I had a small bite to eat.
Went to bed 2 hrs later and had my sn drink. Woke up 2 hrs after that and puked which is weird.
The sn from my source has been used successfully b4.

• Hugs
Reactions: imrantahir1208 and LoiteringClouds
LoiteringClouds

LoiteringClouds

Tempus fugit
Feb 7, 2023
I was hopimg to wake up being born into a in a new life, getting new chances, meeting old friends...yes i believe in reincarnation
Hello @DT2007,
It seems you've lost almost everything.
I'm so sorry, and wish you the best -
May your next life be blessed.

To a better life, may you proceed -
@DT2007, Godspeed 💙💛

• Hugs
Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
Good luck this time dear <3
Might me a good idea to follow the protocol, so you dont need to experience this one more time! <3

• Hmph!
Reactions: Deleted member 65988, DT2007 and the-emo-girl
DT2007

DT2007

reincarnation
Oct 9, 2023
Hello @DT2007,
It seems you've lost almost everything.
I'm so sorry, and wish you the best -
May your next life be blessed.

To a better life, may you proceed -
@DT2007, Godspeed 💙💛
Thank you so much ♥️
Let's let destiny decide what happens ♥️
i hope you dont do it i hope you live
Let's let destiny decide what happens ♥️

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Tsunami and LoiteringClouds
Unwr!tten

Unwr!tten

Saltier than SN
Apr 10, 2023
i hope you dont do it i hope you live
Why? Who are you to want someone to remain here and suffer? Do you know them personally? I could understand then, but we need more context for this. 🙄

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
T

Tsunami

Student
Nov 3, 2023
I didn't use an antiemetic. I take mirtazapine and quetiapine which have antiemetic poperties.
I had a small bite to eat.
Went to bed 2 hrs later and had my sn drink. Woke up 2 hrs after that and puked which is weird.
The sn from my source has been used successfully b4.
Why did you take just one teaspoon? ... Did you prepare only one glass? I wish you success tonight

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Deleted member 65988
DT2007

DT2007

reincarnation
Oct 9, 2023
Why? Who are you to want someone to remain here and suffer? Do you know them personally? I could understand then, but we need more context for this. 🙄
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. And that's what I love. ♥️ i don't mind people wishing and hoping for others isn't that what life is about? Wishes and hopes.
Why did you take just one teaspoon? ... Did you prepare only one glass? I wish you success tonight
Maybe I like gambling...dunno...a teaspoon is more than the least lethal dose of 2g.
After puking it up 2 hrs later i didn't want to have another drink. puking is exhausting and i felt like really tired and went straight back to sleep. 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Reactions: movinout17
R

roguetrader

Experienced
Feb 17, 2021
Maybe I like gambling...dunno...a teaspoon is more than the least lethal dose of 2g.
After puking it up 2 hrs later i didn't want to have another drink. puking is exhausting and i felt like really tired and went straight back to sleep. 🤷‍♂️
The lethal dose is generally not 2g…..

T

Tsunami

Student
Nov 3, 2023
According to experience on the forum, it's preferable to take between 18 and 25g...
Have you done a blood test for purity? What's your plan for tonight, what are you going to change in your process?

Last edited:
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Best wishes for it all working for you, unreservingly sending good luck and good thoughts.

DT2007

DT2007

reincarnation
Oct 9, 2023
The lethal dose is generally not 2g…..
The MINIMAL lethal dose is 2g. A full teaspoon is about 8 - 10g. From all my reading in the forum i gathered that around 10g should do and the chances of vomiting grow the more you take.

Y

Yaffle

Life’s a bitch
Nov 9, 2023
Much love to you.

Just know that all your friends here are thinking about you and wishing the peaceful end for you that you desire.

❤️

• Hugs
R

roguetrader

Experienced
Feb 17, 2021
The MINIMAL lethal dose is 2g. A full teaspoon is about 8 - 10g. From all my reading in the forum i gathered that around 10g should do and the chances of vomiting grow the more you take.
That means the lowest dosage that anyone has passed with it is 2g. Does not mean you will. LD50 is more than that and that is an estimate where only half the sample size will pass away. And one teaspoon is probably less than 8-10g.

en-bat-y

en-bat-y

Nov 4, 2023
may your journey be smooth and peace meet you

Reactions: silentnights56
DT2007

DT2007

reincarnation
Oct 9, 2023
Yes, it's true that one teaspoon is more than the lethal dose, but according to experience on the forum, it's preferable to take between 18 and 25g...
Have you done a blood test for purity? What's your plan for tonight, what are you going to change in your process?
True but the more you take the more likely it is that you puke it up. Im still convinced, from all my reading here on SaSu, that too much is not good if you want to go peacefully. Its pure.
I ate and drank less today.

Reactions: Yaffle
D

Deleted member 65988

That means the lowest dosage that anyone has passed with it is 2g. Does not mean you will. LD50 is more than that and that is an estimate where only half the sample size will pass away. And one teaspoon is probably less than 8-10g.
Possibly around 6g-8g which at best is the lowest estimate to ctb.

DT2007

DT2007

reincarnation
Oct 9, 2023
LDlo (lowest lethal dose in humans): LDLo is 71 mg/kg. (Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodium_nitrite#Toxicity )

That's about 6-7g depending on body weight
Thanks.
on a german chemestey website the Lethal Dose is listed at 4g and on an italian website about chemicals its 5g. I think it's hard to determine how much g exactly. but as I said earlier i think more is not nessessarily better. 25g or more is an overkill imho. And if you don't have access to benzos e.g. that will knock you out its probably not the most peaceful way to go. I know every human body reacts differently and the human body, that is unfortunately programmend to survive, has actually an enzyme that turns methhemoglobine back to hemoglobine. Its all factors factors factors. The more "poison" You take in, the more hefty is the reaction your body shows. As I dont have access to benzos or other strong sleepingpills i wont over do it with the amount. Oh god. What a monologue :D
Possibly around 6g-8g which at best is the lowest estimate to ctb.
Well, as I don't have access to benzos or anything the like, i wont go for an overkill on grams. Start low and you can add up. Start high yiu might get what you want in an instant
but definately not very peacefully. maybe thats just me being me.

Last edited:
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
As I dont have access to benzos or other strong sleepingpills i wont over do it with the amount.
Understandable. But each time you "try" and survive I'm pretty sure there is certain damage done to your body that can end up with severe injuries and still surviving. "Overkill" usually is the way to go with an OD. SN isn't my preference but I'd take 25g to have best chances to die in the first attempt, I'd not want to fail.

I wish you all the best and good luck! I hope you know what you're doing!

Reactions: losing hope, DT2007 and Deleted member 65988
D

Deleted member 65988

Well, as I don't have access to benzos or anything the like, i wont go for an overkill on grams. Start low and you can add up. Start high yiu might get what you want in an instant
but definately not very peacefully. maybe thats just me being me.
Understandable seeing as that i do have benzos and will take the full 25g amount to make sure it's done, leaving nothing to chance.

I wish you all the best and that you find peace.
Understandable. But each time you "try" and survive I'm pretty sure there is certain damage done to your body that can end up with severe injuries and still surviving. "Overkill" usually is the way to go with an OD
Precisely, I'd rather take the max amount of SN to ctb with and leave nothing to chance.

Reactions: DT2007 and Praestat_Mori
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Wishing you the best. Peace and love from this horrible world. ❤️🤗❤️🤗❤️