H

herondale

Aug 17, 2020
Okay so my SN arrived last wk of august and I'm finally going to do it tomorrow night, the usual time I go to bed. I'm going to follow the stat dose. I've got paracetamol, domperidone, and gaviscon here. Gaviscon is an antacid here in Philippines, I have no access to milk of magnesia so yeah.. Anyways I'm all set, done with all the letters for my friends and I'm so decided I even feel calm and happy, excited even. I told some of my close friends that I'll ctb, I explained everything to them and some know what I've been through throughout the years. They also want me to be at peace now and they said they'll let me go if that's the only thing that can make me happy and free and safe now. They've been coming here since this sunday batch by batch bc of this stupid pandemic, can't gather them all in one place at the same time. Ofc I don't want to tell them when I will do it, that's cruel I think. And I just need someone to talk to. And someone who can confirm my death if ever.

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: peacefuldeath14, Lostandlooking, disabledandhopeless and 5 others
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
My DMs are always open love, you can message me any time ❤️

• Love
Reactions: herondale
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I'm always here if you want to talk.

• Love
thethatsitboy

thethatsitboy

Nós tudo vive pra morrer, mas luta pela vida
Jul 4, 2020
As others said, I'm here if you need too! Apparently you have such good friends on your side!

• Love
B

BetterInthanOut

Student
Mar 6, 2020
If you're still here my DMs are always open :heart:

• Love
thethatsitboy

thethatsitboy

Nós tudo vive pra morrer, mas luta pela vida
Jul 4, 2020
I love you, OP :heart: You're a kind person and doesn't deserve the suffering you been through. I honestly feel sad for all of this! Sending hugs of love and peace to you, forever!

Reactions: Regen and Cherry Crumpet