P

potatopie

Apr 22, 2024
Everything hurts and I wanna get this over with. I got SN from YT on Amazon since that was the quickest one i could afford. Found the dmc site but i wont have $100 for a while. I have no other option rn and i cant keep doing this any longer

Blood test with the sn was positive so im really just going off that and hoping it works. in ny so it's hard to find a decent spot but im gonna look for somewhere woodsy on maps, if yk any places lmk. I don't wanna do it where I live
I've been trying so hard to have a few good days with my bf before i go but nothings ever gonna really be good enough before you leave

• Hugs
Reactions: rozeske, GalacticWarrior777, YandereMikuMistress and 3 others
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
I wonder about one thing. When did you buy SN from Amazon? As far as I know, currently you can't buy pure SN from this site. Maybe something has changed, that's why I'm asking.
I also wonder if you have the right product, because there are cases of people who bought the wrong product, which is a very big problem.

Of course, I wish you good luck in your plans

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

potatopie

Apr 22, 2024
I wonder about one thing. When did you buy SN from Amazon? As far as I know, currently you can't buy pure SN from this site. Maybe something has changed, that's why I'm asking.
I also wonder if you have the right product, because there are cases of people who bought the wrong product, which is a very big problem.

Of course, I wish you good luck in your plans
I made a business account and it became available. idr when i bought it but it came in about 4-5 days. it's really best to use other sn sources than this. I just don't have any more options left rn

and thank you

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
I made a business account and it became available. idr when i bought it but it came in about 4-5 days. it's really best to use other sn sources than this. I just don't have any more options left rn

and thank you
I understand. I'm just afraid that you bought SN that has, for example, only 6% purity.

Good luck again.

Reactions: potatopie and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Good luck I hope you find peace!

Reactions: potatopie
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope you find the peace and relief from suffering you search for, best wishes.