Cya89

Cya89

Jun 29, 2018
I plan on possibly taking SN in a hospital setting, but they do hourly checks. Will one hour be enough?

Captive of Mind

Captive of Mind

Memento mori
Aug 11, 2020
I plan on possibly taking SN in a hospital setting, but they do hourly checks. Will one hour be enough?
Almost definitely not a good idea. SN probably won't leave you with serious brain injury, but someone is probably going to hear the commotion and save you. If you think life is bad now, it will get worse if you let that happen. Wait until you could be somewhere where no one could possibly find you. If you must do it now, your best bet would be going somewhere outside of the hospital. The PPH says death happens in 40 minutes, but it's different for everyone and yours might take over an hour. Also, I'm pretty sure people who are already dead could be easily revived if they are already in the hospital.

Reactions: LetzteAusfahrt and autumnal
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020

No, almost definitely not.

Reactions: esse_est_percipi, LetzteAusfahrt, Lorntroubles and 1 other person
Morphosis

Morphosis

Experienced
Sep 22, 2019
Really bad idea. Once they do the hourly check, they will almost certainly notice if you have turned as blue as a smurf and aren't responding. That's assuming you haven't thrashed around and brought their attention to you sooner than that. They will then put all their available resources into resuscitating you.
This will then earn you one-to-one observation where you have a staff member with you at all times, making any future attempt impossible. They also have the right to search your possessions and will confiscate the SN.
I honestly wouldn't even bother trying. Why risk losing your SN? You will get out at some point.

Reactions: LetzteAusfahrt
LetzteAusfahrt

LetzteAusfahrt

Swiss gay, will definitely ctb on October 10th
Jun 27, 2020
I can only agree with the previous contributions.
That most likely won't work.

Even if you could theoretically be dead within an hour, it can also take several hours.

Your external appearance will also immediately tell the doctors where the problem is and give you an antidote. It doesn't matter whether you already have brain damage or not

Reactions: esse_est_percipi, EternalDarkness and Morphosis
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
No, this is a bad idea. SN poisoning is easily reversed, and you're already in a hospital. Most successful attempts seem to take at least 1.5 hours before death is assumed, and up to 4 in some cases.

Reactions: esse_est_percipi
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
This is like trying to start a fire in a fire department. They'll have all the resources to put it out immediately.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 18655, Morphosis, Lorntroubles and 2 others