1957-l-park-lane

Oct 24, 2020
Looking to purchase SN from a big retailer here in the US (can link but don't know if that's allowed). The issue is that I'm currently in college and I'm not sure if they would think I'm up to something. Is the box labeled with warnings on it or is it usually descrete?

voidman

voidman

emptiness —> nothingness
Sep 15, 2020
Please do not post the link, as it's against site rules. If it's the jungle site, it is discreet and has no warning labels, only address and company name.

Reactions: Circles and Homecoming

1957-l-park-lane

Oct 24, 2020
I figured that it was against the rules, that's all good. It's not the jungle site but I'll go there now! Thanks!

I

ihnaus419

Sep 11, 2020
Looking to purchase SN from a big retailer here in the US (can link but don't know if that's allowed). The issue is that I'm currently in college and I'm not sure if they would think I'm up to something. Is the box labeled with warnings on it or is it usually descrete?

No, they're not going to be looking through your mail. I ordered it online too and it looks like any other package.

D

DJJE

Sep 29, 2020
This is the problem with all methods. No one on this site has been successful. Its far better to not try and live vs being alive and paralysed