ThisIsIt

ThisIsIt

Apr 8, 2020
I'm thinking about going this Wednesday.

I was planning on posting a detailed synopsis of my attempt. It's going to be SN with no antiemetics.

What kind of details would everyone like to know about SN?

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: MsMaudlin, not-2-b-the-answer, ebt88 and 3 others
rikamonie

rikamonie

Experienced
Jun 3, 2020
hope you will have peace if you decide to go :heart:

pain rating, how nauseous u become, any other feelings u experience

Reactions: Ἡγησίας and Mare Tranquillitatis
TowerUpright

TowerUpright

Disillusioned
May 26, 2019
If that is the route you are going, knowing how long it takes from ingesting the SN to unconsciousness would be very helpful. But not sure how that can be accomplished.

Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
Of course, only you know what's best for you to do, but are you sure about this? You say, or at least imply, in another thread that you would like to meet people. Maybe you should give that a shot first? If it doesn't work out, you can always proceed with your plans later on. Just my two cents.

Reactions: Saed and not-2-b-the-answer
E

ebt88

Student
Jun 11, 2020
Why not some antiemetics? I read they are not essential but help with increasing your chances and don't seem too hard to get (aren't they OTC?)

ThisIsIt

ThisIsIt

Apr 8, 2020
Of course, only you know what's best for you to do, but are you sure about this? You say, or at least imply, in another thread that you would like to meet people. Maybe you should give that a shot first? If it doesn't work out, you can always proceed with your plans later on. Just my two cents.

I don't want to sound like I'm just trying to rebuke all of this stuff, but it's been a while since I've been able to make friends with anyone, years.

I get along with people fine, but no one wants anything to do with me outside of work.
Why not some antiemetics? I read they are not essential but help with increasing your chances and don't seem too hard to get (aren't they OTC?)

I'm in the US.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: virginiawoolf86, GerMann and not-2-b-the-answer
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
I don't want to sound like I'm just trying to rebuke all of this stuff, but it's been a while since I've been able to make friends with anyone, years.

I get along with people fine, but no one wants anything to do with me outside of work.

I'm struggling with similar problems myself so believe me when I say that I at least partially understand your pain. I mentioned going to clubs for hobby enthusiasts in the other thread. Don't you think you a least should give that a shot before you decide to kill yourself? I think you owe yourself that much. You don't really have anything to lose, now do you? Again, only you know what's best for you, but that's my two cents for what they're worth.

Reactions: ThisIsIt
ThisIsIt

ThisIsIt

Apr 8, 2020
I'm struggling with similar problems myself so believe me when I say that I at least partially understand your pain. I mentioned going to clubs for hobby enthusiasts in the other thread. Don't you think you a least should give that a shot before you decide to kill yourself? I think you owe yourself that much. You don't really have anything to lose, now do you? Again, only you know what's best for you, but that's my two cents for what they're worth.

Yeah, I'm not saying it's a bad idea. I just don't know how to even go about that. I don't have much free time. My off days are Monday and Wednesday.

I just think having friends or people I could hang out with to take my mind off of things would make life easier. It would be a healthy distraction.

A lot has happened in the past year, and I'm just having a hard time moving on. Idk why, but I am.

Outside of work, I don't have much. My life goes in cycles. Everything starts going well, and then shit hits the fan. I'm just tired of the cycles at this point.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sensei