A

Arthaniel

Oct 20, 2020
In many of the SN threads here, I haven't seen any information regarding the use of SN, after THC. One of the effects of THC is no gag reflex and it actually works for me ... of course, an additional advantage I see could be more peace while waiting for the effects

Reactions: nachofriend, Huntfish34 and Time to fly
Time to fly

Time to fly

TTFN - time to fly now
Nov 3, 2020
Just need the SN as have ability to get quality THC vape juice...but would be excellent way to go

Reactions: Huntfish34
SuicideBoys93

SuicideBoys93

I am the lord of loneliness.
Feb 10, 2020
If I were to consume thc prior to sn I'd make sure it was a low dose to avoid any panic that some users get from higher doses of thc. I'd go the softgel route where I'm ingesting 10mg max to avoid any anxious behaviors.

Reactions: dropdeadfred
H

Heart Shards

The shards of my broken heart cut deep.
Feb 3, 2019
That's what I plan on using--THC and SN. I'll make sure to record the effects when my time comes..

• Hugs
Reactions: Metalhead and dropdeadfred
A

Arthaniel

Oct 20, 2020
If I were to consume thc prior to sn I'd make sure it was a low dose to avoid any panic that some users get from higher doses of thc. I'd go the softgel route where I'm ingesting 10mg max to avoid any anxious behaviors.
True, for some it works the opposite way it should, then of course such a solution is not an option.
That's what I plan on using--THC and SN. I'll make sure to record the effects when my time comes..
I am also thinking about it, because I have easier access to THC than to the recommended medications

Reactions: dropdeadfred
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
It depends how marijuana effects your system. People that get paranoid or anxious from it probably should avoid the combo. If it makes you mellow and relaxed it would likely help.

Niftypoint124

Niftypoint124

Student
Nov 7, 2020
THC use isn't going to keep you from vomiting up extremely strong salts, especially if you're a frequent cannabis user.

Reactions: ThrownAwayTom
OminousVaL

OminousVaL

VaL
Jul 31, 2020
If I where to go with SN I'd hope I can go out high.

ThrownAwayTom

ThrownAwayTom

Experienced
Oct 3, 2020
It does help with nausea but I doubt it can do anything to keep down chemical-salt water. I'd definitely want to go out after a smoke though, just so I felt comfortable.

D

Deleted member 14177

not home
Jan 20, 2020
I smoke regularly and definitely plan to be super baked, but I don't think it'll prevent vomiting if the body has the response to do so

Reactions: Niftypoint124