• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

FoolishLover

Apr 24, 2020
Hello, I was wondering is there is a difference between the taste of SN and regular Salt .

Reactions: x-Ace-x
Kikoo Loool

Kikoo Loool

Enlightened
Feb 25, 2019
SN is far more salty imo, but it's mainly a matter of strength.

Reactions: autumnal and FoolishLover
W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
People have talked about putting it in a bomb rather than mixing with water (powder wrapped in a cigarette paper) which I guess would mean it's less difficult to consume.

Reactions: FoolishLover
F

FoolishLover

Apr 24, 2020
SN is far more salty imo, but it's mainly a matter of strength.
I was planning to use 25mg in 100ml of water ,but I tried that with regular salt,managed to drink about 50ish mls of it before it all came up . This was all tried without any preparation,except sleep fasting for about 8-9 hours and without any aniemetics . I just wanted to see how I could stomach it . I have ordered antiemetics(Meto) and they are on the way,as well as the SN .
People have talked about putting it in a bomb rather than mixing with water (powder wrapped in a cigarette paper) which I guess would mean it's less difficult to consume.
I was just flirting with that idea myself. Would it work to wrap it up in the paper and then to swallow 100ml of water to help dilute and absorb ?

PeachBlossoms2310

PeachBlossoms2310

Apr 24, 2020
I heard it tastes extremely nasty.

BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
All poisons are nasty tbh.
Tried to drink tea from yew leaves once. It was sooo bitter, tasted like that protective nail polish you use to stop biting your nails

Sad_Autistic_boy_101

Sad_Autistic_boy_101

When I die, you'll love me.
Nov 19, 2019
It's reported that it tastes like extra strong sea water which is why it is recommended to rinse your mouth with mouthwash afterwards

A

Aonewayticketplease

Student
Jun 3, 2019
It tastes like a very coarse type of sea salt to me.

B

bpdandme

Experienced
Feb 3, 2020
Worse than regular salt and worse than sea salt

V

Vickyalmighty

Apr 24, 2020
Y
Yes we can use twice a day every day papers where people roll joints and just put some SN into those papers and swallow them. Also I think closing our nose and directly pour the Sn drink with water into our throat might help but it may burn throat.

Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Hello, I was wondering is there is a difference between the taste of SN and regular Salt .
There is a definite difference in taste.
SN is extremely salty mixed with a chemical taste. It's really not nice!

L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
I was planning to use 25mg in 100ml of water ,but I tried that with regular salt,managed to drink about 50ish mls of it before it all came up . This was all tried without any preparation,except sleep fasting for about 8-9 hours and without any aniemetics . I just wanted to see how I could stomach it . I have ordered antiemetics(Meto) and they are on the way,as well as the SN .

I was just flirting with that idea myself. Would it work to wrap it up in the paper and then to swallow 100ml of water to help dilute and absorb ?
If you're not planning to ctb please use caution, you can risk death or hospital from ingesting that much regular salt. Please research before "blindly trying" things. Research SN capsules in the search bar. Some have tried that. One was unconfirmed success but took 20 capsules. The post about using papers was from @Jumper Geo you can also use 50ml water.

Reactions: Jumper Geo
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
If you're not planning to ctb please use caution, you can risk death or hospital from ingesting that much regular salt. Please research before "blindly trying" things. Research SN capsules in the search bar. Some have tried that. One was unconfirmed success but took 20 capsules. The post about using papers was from @Jumper Geo you can also use 50ml water.

Thanks I looked at different ways to consume SN the link is below.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...olution-not-capsules.36248/page-4#post-679855

Cheers

Geo

Marktheghost

Marktheghost

Paragon
Feb 20, 2020
If you're not planning to ctb please use caution, you can risk death or hospital from ingesting that much regular salt.
Wait a minute. Regular salt is a possible suicide method? How much do you need to kill yourself? What are the risks?

Kikoo Loool

Kikoo Loool

Enlightened
Feb 25, 2019
Wait a minute. Regular salt is a possible suicide method? How much do you need to kill yourself? What are the risks?
The lethal dose is about 250 g (just to give an idea of the amount). It's so much that you would throw up before, and it should be extremely painful since it just destroys the internal equilibrium of cells and organs. Nobody recommands it.

Reactions: William Barker