• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ChronoTimePulse

ChronoTimePulse

-
Jun 26, 2023
I bought SN from several sources, Earlier today I tested with my Nitrite Test Kit both appeared to be Green Colour liquid which on Google search based results it's "high level of Nitrite". I awaiting my other 2 to be tested ordered from overseas.

On my other post I took a sip of the cup which I believe is more than 35 grams or more in a regular cup for testing which resulted in me puking after 45 minutes to 1 hour. Puke about 3 times( I did not fast and i did drink water alot of water following the sip).

And due to my curiousity I decided to compare salt and SN in taste in comparison with it. ( Just by dipping my finger into the powder and taste the residue that's stuck on it) shouldn't be lethal.

What I did found out from the test
Result: SN taste way less saltier than regular consumable salt. SN dissolves faster as well compares to salt.

Result of sipping taste: Does not even come close to salt water, It taste more like aquarium salt water.

Whoever said it's closely resembles to salt or have said no difference between the both need to check their sources.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: BrainShower, Adûnâi, jemetire and 1 other person
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
hi. thanks for the post. i was curious about this. if it wasn't that salty, i wonder what made you puke. i've swallowed sea water before. it was nasty but didn't puke. the crew had some orange slices that made me feel better right away. did you check the % of sn? i've seen them sold as low as 6%

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi
ChronoTimePulse

ChronoTimePulse

-
Jun 26, 2023
hi. thanks for the post. i was curious about this. if it wasn't that salty, i wonder what made you puke. i've swallowed sea water before. it was nasty but didn't puke. the crew had some orange slices that made me feel better right away. did you check the % of sn? i've seen them sold as low as 6%
I've check its assay purity is 99%

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi, xBrialesana and MyChoiceAlone
Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
This is very interesting.........I know OP's account is no longer here but so it doesn't taste exactly like 20-25g of salt in water?

• Love
Reactions: Unknown21, Adûnâi and Meditation guide
I

idk3

Student
Sep 10, 2023
I would like to hear from people who tried capsules more.
Interesting. Is this possible to load up a bunch of Empty Gelatin Capsules (can buy on amazon) with sn, and wash it down with the recommended 100ml of water?

Would it still work?

Last edited: