user667

user667

Student
May 11, 2020
i have read every thread about this and tried all the suggestions but i'm posting this in case anyone can help. i don't think i'm going to be able to get the SN down due to the taste. i mixed salt and water and i couldn't get it all to dissolve but i numbed my tongue with some ice and took a small sip with a straw. the second i swallowed it i vomited it back up, before it even hit my stomach. i think the SN will be even worse so there is no way for me to get it down. even if i take multiple doses i can't even swallow it enough to get any of it into my stomach. mouthwash, ice and mints don't work. pls help

• Hugs
Reactions: Hopeindeath!, grungeCat and allym101
Quetzal

Quetzal

Praise Quetzalcoatl
Oct 6, 2020
If you follow Stan's Guide or any other guide (including the PPH) you'll see that Antiemetics are basically required for this method. Antiemetics should help you not to vomit.

Reactions: allym101
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
did you try eating something afterwards like a small piece of chocolate?

allym101

allym101

Ally
May 29, 2020
i have read every thread about this and tried all the suggestions but i'm posting this in case anyone can help. i don't think i'm going to be able to get the SN down due to the taste. i mixed salt and water and i couldn't get it all to dissolve but i numbed my tongue with some ice and took a small sip with a straw. the second i swallowed it i vomited it back up, before it even hit my stomach. i think the SN will be even worse so there is no way for me to get it down. even if i take multiple doses i can't even swallow it enough to get any of it into my stomach. mouthwash, ice and mints don't work. pls help
Listen to Quetzal, you need something that won't let you throw up, usually a medication prescribed by a doctor. Can you try to fake bulimia or something? Some type of eating disorder and they'll prescribe it to you.

BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
Why does it make you vomit so quickly?

Quetzal

Quetzal

Praise Quetzalcoatl
Oct 6, 2020
Can you try to fake bulimia or something? Some type of eating disorder and they'll prescribe it to you.
That could work, but the easiest way to get a script is to just say you get "nausea from your migranes." The gold standard for nausea caused by migranes is
Dromperidone or Metoclopramide, both of which are recommended by Stan. If you want to be extra sure, say that your mom/cousin/friend lent you some of their Metoclopramide and it worked. These drugs aren't generally abused so it should be easy to get.

allym101

allym101

Ally
May 29, 2020
That could work, but the easiest way to get a script is to just say you get "nausea from your migranes." The gold standard for nausea caused by migranes is
Dromperidone or Metoclopramide, both of which are recommended by Stan. If you want to be extra sure, say that your mom/cousin/friend lent you some of their Metoclopramide and it worked. These drugs aren't generally abused so it should be easy to get.
Ooo i didn't even think of that, that's smart though!

grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
Oh, you inspirated me to do a similar thing! I dissolved 5 spoons of salt in 50 ml of water and drank it. Honestly it's not that bad. Surely it's not pleasant but I don't want to vomit for 10 mins at all. Lol. My antidepressants mess up with dopamine so maybe it's somehow connected? I don't know. Do you take any antidepressants? If you do, do you think you can get something stronger?

Last edited:
voidman

voidman

emptiness —> nothingness
Sep 15, 2020
You'll need an antiemetic almost certainly then. You might try a piece of chocolate right after. I've tried the table salt experiment twice; I kept it down the first time, and vomited after about 15 minutes the second time.

Last edited:
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
i have no access to an antiemetic
An antiemetic isn't a requirement but if you really throw up EVERYTHING so fast you probably really need one. Why don't you have access to one? Maybe check online pharmacy sites, there are some where you just need to make a quick phone call to a doctor and you'll get the prescription.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
If you follow Stan's Guide or any other guide (including the PPH) you'll see that Antiemetics are basically required for this method. Antiemetics should help you not to vomit.

FYI if you read the both you will see that an AE is recommended but not required.

Reactions: Donewiyhitall