M

Mthom2

Student
Oct 19, 2020
The taste and vomiting problems associated with taking SM orally has me worried. I've ordered some and it should arrive in a few days. Anyways, I was wondering how rectal dosage would work. Someone mentioned it in another thread and it sounds very promising.

Do we have any members with medical knowledge?

How would be best to administer in that way?

What would be some pros and cons?

• Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211, opiatedreamz, Disappointered and 2 others
SmellyRat

SmellyRat

Arcanist
Nov 5, 2018
I'm filling my SN drink in a 60ml plastic syringe with a plastic feeding tube attached down my throat to avoid the taste.

Meto one hour before should make my gag reflex relax.

• Yay!
Reactions: Shu, reticen, SpinningSong and 3 others
ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
it would probably burn and cause diarrhea because of osmotic pressure.

Reactions: Ghost2211
StuFin

StuFin

Arcanist
Oct 21, 2020
It's in the text dude or dudette, try reading it.

It will destroy membranes like up your bum, or veins and cause you immeasurable pain.

Your stomach is used to dealing with salt and acid - your arsehole isn't.

• Love
Reactions: not4us, woxihuanni, Mm80 and 5 others
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Ass vomit tbh

in all seriousness this can cause massive internal irritation and the tissues in your ass aren't really made to deal with that so I would worry about extreme pain and damage

Reactions: Deleted member 19654, Meditation guide and Ghost2211
Shiv15

Shiv15

Student
Sep 3, 2020
I'm filling my SN drink in a 60ml plastic syringe with a plastic feeding tube attached down my throat to avoid the taste.

jesus christ...why didn't i think of that

ngl that sounds like a great idea

• Hugs
Reactions: SmellyRat and SpinningSong
SpinningSong

SpinningSong

Student
Oct 9, 2020

Should be in Stan's guide for sure

Reactions: SmellyRat
Cherrypea

Cherrypea

I remember when all this will be again
May 3, 2020
As a nurse who has inserted nasogastric feeding tubes I actually can't imagine how you would get one down your own throat without gagging to fuck.

Reactions: Isadeth, not4us, woxihuanni and 4 others
SmellyRat

SmellyRat

Arcanist
Nov 5, 2018
jesus christ...why didn't i think of that

ngl that sounds like a great idea

Thank you.:blarg:

As a nurse who has inserted nasogastric feeding tubes I actually can't imagine how you would get one down your own throat without gagging to fuck.

Good point.
I'm just gonna make sure its past the tongue to avoid the taste, and let it go down.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shiv15
BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019

Ive seen videos of anorexics self inserting NGs
Also: boofing SN :D :D This is great

Its promising, some people get drunk with alcohol enemas and some alcoholic guy in America killed himself because he poured 3 liters of wine up his butt and it got absorbed almost instantly

• Wow
Reactions: SmellyRat
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
Id find this difficult as a method as i really struggle with putting things up my arse.
An ex gf put the tip of her little finger up once without warning ,and i went apeshit.
Ive seen videos of anorexics self inserting NGs
Also: boofing SN :D :D This is great

Its promising, some people get drunk with alcohol enemas and some alcoholic guy in America killed himself because he poured 3 liters of wine up his butt and it got absorbed almost instantly
That gives a whole new meaning to the phrase getting arseholed (uk slang for getting really drunk )

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Love
Reactions: SmellyRat, Deleted member 19654 and Ghost2211
Cherrypea

Cherrypea

I remember when all this will be again
May 3, 2020
Id find this difficult as a method as i really struggle with putting things up my arse.
An ex gf put the tip of her little finger up once without warning ,and i went apeshit.

That gives a whole new meaning to the phrase getting arseholed (uk slang for getting really drunk )
Yeah some guys love love this but probably better with warning or a gradual work up :pfff:

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211 and Mm80
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
Yeah some guys love love this but probably better with warning or a gradual work up :pfff:
Yeah. Plus the same person then tried to make me feel something was wrong with me. I doubted myself for a while until i started speaking to dudes about it and realised it wasnt just me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211