• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

leowu.988

Nov 20, 2021
From what I know, it's best to have beta blockers with SN though optional, but I can only get hold of amlodipine olmesartan which is a calcium channel blocker, does anyone knows whether it's suitable or not?(Propranolol/metoprolol are both prescribed in my country)

also, I'm probably going to use meclizine or Quepine as antiemetic/dopamine antagonist(which I do not have access to metoclopramide), Xanax/doxylamine/BENADRYL as sedatives(which I do not have access to benzodiazepine), as these are the only ones that I have access to, if anybody knows that these will interact with SN disagreeably, please do kindly inform me.

Reactions: blueclover_.
P

PeacefulTonic

Enlightened
Aug 10, 2021
Xanax is a benzo. And a member here @Cheers used meclizine as an AE

Reactions: blueclover_. and leowu.988
S

stupidlife666

Dec 13, 2021
Xanax is a benzo. And a member here @Cheers used meclizine as an AE
Olanzapine works too though.

Propranolol is prescribed yes, but it's easy as sh*t to get it. Just tell your doctor you're gonna make weekly speeches and you need it in order to not cramp up when you're speaking in front of a crowd.

Last edited:
L

leowu.988

Nov 20, 2021
Olanzapine works too though.

Propranolol is prescribed yes, but it's easy as sh*t to get it. Just tell your doctor you're gonna make weekly speeches and you need it in order to not cramp up when you're speaking in front of a crowd.
Thanks, much appreciate
From what I know, it's best to have beta blockers with SN though optional, but I can only get hold of amlodipine olmesartan which is a calcium channel blocker, does anyone knows whether it's suitable or not?(Propranolol/metoprolol are both prescribed in my country)

also, I'm probably going to use meclizine or Quepine as antiemetic/dopamine antagonist(which I do not have access to metoclopramide), Xanax/doxylamine/BENADRYL as sedatives(which I do not have access to benzodiazepine), as these are the only ones that I have access to, if anybody knows that these will interact with SN disagreeably, please do kindly inform me.
I think my main problem left is whether amlodipine olmesartan can function as a treat for tachycardia in the SN method or not, thanks everyone