• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Flinch101

Flinch101

-
Aug 14, 2023
Hey guys, second post I know. I thought I had ordered SN but the company canceled on me as it only ships to commercial addresses. Can someone point me to a supplier that delivers to the states? :/

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
What exactly is TIG? I can't find it.
Don't worry about TIG, their sn isn't pure.
It's a company in SE Asia. I have no idea what it stands for, nor have I been able to find it in searches.
Its fine that you don't know, TIG isn't a reliable source, someone has tested it many times, always came back as orange on the test strip (not pure) The same also happened to many people who bought TIG in the past.

madhatguy

madhatguy

Feb 2, 2023
Ordered from TIG and all these posts about it have me worried. Can someone please direct me to another source that ships to the US? Thank you!

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Don't worry about TIG, their sn isn't pure.
I was just going to say that. I managed to find them online and the reviews aren't exactly "sparkling", if you know what I mean.

Has anyone heard of a SN source with the initials "WFE"? USA based.

I checked them out on various website verification sites and they seem OK in that aspect. There's no trust ranking though, because apparently there is no traffic on their website, nor are there any trust certificates anywhere I can see on the site. The site is https though.

Last edited:
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I was just going to say that. I managed to find them online and the reviews aren't exactly "sparkling", if you know what I mean.

Has anyone heard of a SN source with the initials "WFE"? USA based.

I checked them out on various website verification sites and they seem OK in that aspect. There's no trust ranking though, because apparently there is no traffic on their website, nor are there any trust certificates anywhere I can see on the site. The site is https though.
Yes, I heard of them.