• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

eunoia

eunoia

unhappy go lucky grl
Jun 10, 2023
i really really really need help. please i bought 50g of sn back in november and it arrived idk when i forgot but its been in my drawer for months now and i havent put anything on top of it or anything it was just sitting on top of stuff in the drawer and i never took it out of its package either and im really scared that its ruined or spoiled now? because of how much time has passed and where its been and ALSO because it feels a lot lighter than it first arrived? i weighed it and it's at 68g right now so i dont think it dissipated or something but, why is it lighter? is that bad? like sadly idk when i'll be using it, i imagine another few months who knows yet but, im just really scared its ruined now. i bought it with lent money like fuuuck. maybe i can sell my switch or something to buy more if i have to get a new batch, but i wouldnt even know where to now since md is gone.

please help.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, dggtscccvfd and Catch-22
Catch-22

Catch-22

But in the end it doesn't even matter...šŸ˜¢
Aug 19, 2019
i really really really need help. please i bought 50g of sn back in november and it arrived idk when i forgot but its been in my drawer for months now and i havent put anything on top of it or anything it was just sitting on top of stuff in the drawer and i never took it out of its package either and im really scared that its ruined or spoiled now? because of how much time has passed and where its been and ALSO because it feels a lot lighter than it first arrived? i weighed it and it's at 68g right now so i dont think it dissipated or something but, why is it lighter? is that bad? like sadly idk when i'll be using it, i imagine another few months who knows yet but, im just really scared its ruined now. i bought it with lent money like fuuuck. maybe i can sell my switch or something to buy more if i have to get a new batch, but i wouldnt even know where to now since md is gone.

please help.
so you ordered 50 G's and now you weighed it and it is 68 G so it is heavier. This might be because of the weight of the package it is in? I had bought 100 G and when I weigh it it weighed 104 G but I'm thinking that's because of the plastic it's in. What type of packaging did it come in? Does it look like it's vacuum sealed? I know it's important that you do not let air get to it

• Informative
Reactions: dggtscccvfd
cowboypants

cowboypants

Experienced
May 7, 2024

please help.
You can test the SN using those aquarium test kits. If it was properly sealed, it should be good

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
eunoia

eunoia

unhappy go lucky grl
Jun 10, 2023
so you ordered 50 G's and now you weighed it and it is 68 G so it is heavier. This might be because of the weight of the package it is in? I had bought 100 G and when I weigh it it weighed 104 G but I'm thinking that's because of the plastic it's in. What type of packaging did it come in? Does it look like it's vacuum sealed? I know it's important that you do not let air get to it
It being because of the packaging makes sense. Im not sure what type of packaging my came in exactly besides the classic yellow envelope. It feels secured though if that makes sense? I havent opened it at all so i really hope thats a good thing that i havent opened it? I dont plan to open it until i use it. But like, idk when im gonna use it. It's coming kinda close to one year now since ordering it. and it MAY reach 2 years, as in i wont take it til next year. i dont know how long it can last, id just be sad if it ended up spoiling or whatever.
You can test the SN using those aquarium test kits. If it was properly sealed, it should be good
it would be smart to only test it when i plan to use it right? or should i be testing it right now? im not sure when i plan to use it. either the end of this year or the end of next year. i havent opened the actual mail packaging at all so idrk man

S

soleil

ā€¦
Apr 28, 2023
Why worry if it's never been opened? Just leave it alone until you plan to use it.

Reactions: DeIetedUser4739