• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Nem

Nem

Drs suck mega ass!
Sep 3, 2018
I just happened to notice that my SN is a bit hard yet I never opened the container. I shook it up and it's powder again, can this still be okay for ctb? I am very much hoping it is and need to get out as soon as possible
Peace!
Anyone able to answer this?

Last edited:
T

Thorn

Wrecked
Jun 8, 2019

This is what PPH says. I would not worry about that.

Reactions: LifeIsACurse and About_to_Go
Nem

Nem

Drs suck mega ass!
Sep 3, 2018
It turned hard though, I shook her t up and it's back to powder again for the most part. I cannot fail!!!

T

Thorn

Wrecked
Jun 8, 2019
Pure SN does not have anti-caking agents in it, so this is normal.

Reactions: jake3d, About_to_Go and Soul
Nem

Nem

Drs suck mega ass!
Sep 3, 2018
That is reassuring, someone mentioned that if it's hard it's no good anymore so I was about to throw it out. In your opinion it's worth trying still?
Peace!

T

Thorn

Wrecked
Jun 8, 2019
It is manufactured, packaged and stored in regular environment, the industrial packages are stored in plastic and paper bags, those normally have an expiration date.
But if you want to make sure, melt some candles, the paraffin should be about the thickness of a light oil, and dip your bottle in it, the cap end first. It will last a long time.

Your SN is still good.

Last edited:
Nem

Nem

Drs suck mega ass!
Sep 3, 2018
Okay thanks a bunch!!! I bought it off a seller that was from Poland and it looks like they never tightened the lid as much as they could or t just loosened over the last couple of months. There's still some powder and if I hold off I will trying the wax method since that's a good idea
Hugs/peace/death

T

Thorn

Wrecked
Jun 8, 2019
Actually yes, I found that I can tighten the cap after some time, again, and again. I did not like it, so I did the dip. Problem solved.
The Polish SN is good.

Nem

Nem

Drs suck mega ass!
Sep 3, 2018
Actually yes, I found that I can tighten the cap after some time, again, and again. I did not like it, so I did the dip. Problem solved.
The Polish SN is good.
Cool, I was just worried that the stuff had gone south but if you think it's still good I'll give it a try. We're you planning on using meto too?
Peace!

T

Thorn

Wrecked
Jun 8, 2019
As I have it prescribed because of my condition already, I see no reason not to. I have had no negative side effects from it either. And I have extreme intolerance towards most medications I have been offered. For example, any and all SSRI's give me a throat cramp, so I could ctb choking because of these I guess.

Nem

Nem

Drs suck mega ass!
Sep 3, 2018
As I have it prescribed because of my condition already, I see no reason not to. I have had no negative side effects from it either. And I have extreme intolerance towards most medications I have been offered. For example, any and all SSRI's give me a throat cramp, so I could ctb choking because of these I guess.
Would you do a stat dose or a 48 hour regimen? That stuff has screwed people up I've read so I figure I'd get your opinion
Peace!

T

Thorn

Wrecked
Jun 8, 2019
Around 40 hours is good enough. Conditioning your body means better chances to not throw up.