Oblivion

Oblivion

Wizard
Aug 2, 2018
I've found this M**** store website that sells SN, did anyone buy from it? anyone knows if its legit?

Reactions: melwarson
pharmacoepia

pharmacoepia

STEM nerd that is pro-CTB. Asmov looks far-out eh?
Apr 9, 2023
We can't advertise or endorse sites. I'm not sure if DM's are against the rule since I see a lot of people saying "come in my DM's for source!" but I wouldn't push it. Just check reviews online or DM once you have verified that it's not against the rules.

Reactions: Roseate
sunsetboat234

sunsetboat234

Over it all
Jun 13, 2023
Can anyone send the source?

Reactions: Iva
snowcloud9

snowcloud9

I’m Cold
Sep 9, 2023
I've found this M**** store website that sells SN, did anyone buy from it? anyone knows if its legit?
Can you tell me if you've tested it, I am also looking to buy from the store. (I'm not sending anyone the source.)

Oblivion

Oblivion

Wizard
Aug 2, 2018
Can you tell me if you've tested it, I am also looking to buy from the store. (I'm not sending anyone the source.)
I didn't but someone from here did and tested it and said its legit

H

hex_id

Sep 21, 2021
Can you send me the site? I ve been searching for months for a seller in europe but i didnt find anything,im desperate

snowcloud9

snowcloud9

I’m Cold
Sep 9, 2023
I didn't but someone from here did and tested it and said its legit
They want PayPal for friends and family instead of goods and services which has no buyer protection and it feels sketchy. Do you know if that person bought it that way?

Oblivion

Oblivion

Wizard
Aug 2, 2018
They want PayPal for friends and family instead of goods and services which has no buyer protection and it feels sketchy. Do you know if that person bought it that way?
No idea, and i can't access the chat to see who was it

E

eternal.peace

Sep 15, 2023
Found this source as well, but the payment made me nervous, as I agree it also seemed sketchy. I'd be curious to see if anyone has had experience with this source. If so, I'd be great if you could PM if you are willing.

Ugh I'm kicking myself for not buying from a previous source before it was shut down 😩

snowcloud9

snowcloud9

I’m Cold
Sep 9, 2023
Found this source as well, but the payment made me nervous, as I agree it also seemed sketchy. I'd be curious to see if anyone has had experience with this source. If so, I'd be great if you could PM if you are willing.

Ugh I'm kicking myself for not buying from a previous source before it was shut down 😩
I'll PM, they sent me a message.

Reactions: eternal.peace
spacehardware

spacehardware

Unsubscribing soon
Feb 21, 2022
Found this also, interested to know if anyone has found this to be legit.

Reactions: soleil
T

ThisUnrest

Seeking personal sovereignty
Aug 15, 2023
Has anyone successfully ordered? Thanks

K

Klimpop

Jun 6, 2023
Actually they have been blocked from paypal since september or august I think . They are asking for a payment via paysend. Have you passed an order with them since? Or do you know someone who has successfully passed an order with them recently?

snowcloud9

snowcloud9

I’m Cold
Sep 9, 2023
Actually they have been blocked from paypal since september or august I think . They are asking for a payment via paysend. Have you passed an order with them since? Or do you know someone who has successfully passed an order with them recently?
Someone PM'd me that they got a tracking number. Possibly legit, at the very least not a 'grab your money and go' scheme. Purity hasn't been tested.