prettycvnt

prettycvnt

Dec 15, 2023
I am extremely desperate for a reliable method to ctb. I quit my job and have a very small amount of money in savings that I intend to spend on SN and an AE to ctb. I've been scrolling through sm threads to fund a source. Please, if you know a reliable source for SN and an AE in the USA, pm me. I'm running out of options. I hope to ctb before 2024 or at least before mid-january. Please help.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: lifteddream, heavyeyes, lostinmythoughts and 2 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Welcome to the community. I understand that you are desperate. To be able to use PM, you need a bit of account age and some posts. If you spend some time here you will eventually get sources. Unfortunately there are pro-lifers taking down so many sources and that's why it's unlikely that someone will give sources to newly registered / unknown members. I'm sorry, I hope you understand. Have you considered other methods? Why do you want to CTB so urgently?

• Love
Reactions: heavyeyes, AtomicWaffles, Abyssal and 2 others
prettycvnt

prettycvnt

Dec 15, 2023
Welcome to the community. I understand that you are desperate. To be able to use PM, you need a bit of account age and some posts. If you spend some time here you will eventually get sources. Unfortunately there are pro-lifers taking down so many sources and that's why it's unlikely that someone will give sources to newly registered / unknown members. I'm sorry, I hope you understand. Have you considered other methods? Why do you want to CTB so urgently?
Thanks for the reply. I have considered partial hanging but I don't think I have the guts to go through with it. I have also considered cutting but I don't think I can do it deep enough. I'm a big coward. As for why I want to ctb so urgently, I currently don't see anyway for my life to move forward. I'm a HS dropout and the longest I've ever lasted at a job is a month. And this happened three times, so believe me, I've tried to have a job. I'm a burden to my family and I have no friends in real life. I have a couple of online friends, one who is very dear to my heart and starting to get fed up with me. I just want out. I spend my days doing nothing when I should be studying for my GED or trying to get another job. I've come to the conclusion that I'm simply not meant to live. I disgust myself.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
Cutting won't work, it's only painful. Partial is really difficult to overcome SI. Don't you have any support from your family?

Reactions: lostinmythoughts
prettycvnt

prettycvnt

Dec 15, 2023
Cutting won't work, it's only painful. Partial is really difficult to overcome SI. Don't you have any support from your family?
They support me financially, I don't pay any bills or anything. And they also pay for my psych meds and monthly visits to the psychiatrist. Which I know cost a lot.

Greyscale

Greyscale

Sep 19, 2023
Sources have been quite hard to find as of late for those of us in the US.

I've mostly found sources from the EU and Malaysia.

I've found one source that seems like it'll ship to the US; however, it's quite expensive due to the hazardous material charge, along with the shipping fuel surcharge, shipping charge, and sales tax.

Reactions: heavyeyes, killmeplz, Action and 1 other person
P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
They support me financially, I don't pay any bills or anything. And they also pay for my psych meds and monthly visits to the psychiatrist. Which I know cost a lot.
You'd have good support from family but the truth is unless your actual circumstances that cause you depression and suicidal ideation aren't changed, meds and therapy probably aren't successful.

Reactions: lifteddream and prettycvnt
prettycvnt

prettycvnt

Dec 15, 2023

I've found one source that seems like it'll ship to the US; however, it's quite expensive due to the hazardous material charge, along with the shipping fuel surcharge, shipping charge, and sales tax.
I would ask you to PM me but since I'm a new user, I can't PM as of now. Idk how long it will take for me to be able. Thanks for the reply.
You'd have good support from family but the truth is unless your actual circumstances that cause you depression and suicidal ideation aren't changed, meds and therapy probably aren't successful.
Yeah it appears so. I've been on medication for a few years now and I feel bad for wasting so much money and time on a lost cause like me.

lostinmythoughts

lostinmythoughts

Student
Nov 30, 2023
How come you don't have Medicaid? This insurance is for free and pays for all needed medications.
I am extremely desperate for a reliable method to ctb. I quit my job and have a very small amount of money in savings that I intend to spend on SN and an AE to ctb. I've been scrolling through sm threads to fund a source. Please, if you know a reliable source for SN and an AE in the USA, pm me. I'm running out of options. I hope to ctb before 2024 or at least before mid-january. Please help.
Let me know if you can find any! I being looking I'm also America…

K

killmeplz

Sep 13, 2023

How much is it?

prettycvnt

prettycvnt

Dec 15, 2023
How come you don't have Medicaid? This insurance is for free and pays for all needed medications.
I think I had it at one point but no longer qualify. My mom does have good insurance from her job but she still has to pay certain things out of pocket.
Let me know if you can find any! I being looking I'm also America…
I will for sure let you know! I think I still can't PM people tho cuz my account is new. But hopefully when I find a source, I'll be able to share it with you. Thanks for replying.

Reactions: lostinmythoughts
Greyscale

Greyscale

Sep 19, 2023
How much is it?

The first site I found that was based in Malaysia was a little over $100. The second seems to be based in the US; they charge around $20 for the SN and $60 for the shipping, so around $80 in total.

Reactions: killmeplz
prettycvnt

prettycvnt

Dec 15, 2023
The first site I found that was based in Malaysia was a little over $100. The second seems to be based in the US; they charge around $20 for the SN and $60 for the shipping, so around $80 in total.
Could you please PM me the sites? Also, do you know how to make sure they're legit and how much time it takes to ship?

lostinmythoughts

lostinmythoughts

Student
Nov 30, 2023
I think I had it at one point but no longer qualify. My mom does have good insurance from her job but she still has to pay certain things out of pocket.

I will for sure let you know! I think I still can't PM people tho cuz my account is new. But hopefully when I find a source, I'll be able to share it with you. Thanks for replying.
Thank you so much!

Reactions: prettycvnt