• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

buyersremorse

buyersremorse

useless
Feb 16, 2023
hello, i've decided i'm definitely going through w/ it and SN is the only reliable thing i have the guts for.
i've been searching forever, but all sources need some kind of licence or EUD permit or otherwise look unreliable and fake to me, and it's rlly driving me somehow even more insane. if anyone has any, can someone please dm/pm me a source? preferably to AUS, but i'm willing to test my luck with international sellers too, anything really because im getting desperate lol and the only other sure-fire options i have access to rn is to hang myself or traumatise a public transportation-officer. help much appreciated, thank you.