• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

Dyinglight

Sep 22, 2022
Anyone willing to share a source, I've tried finding one on my own but couldn't find any, I'll have to use a much less preferred method otherwise :/, tnx for the help

Reactions: Zhendou, On Replay and SadPsych
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
Welcome to all of you.
You seem to be new to SaSu. It's a great community and you'll meet some really nice and extremely knowledgeable people here.

But asking for/sharing of specific sources is against the forum rules.
Please read the do's and don't's below:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/rules-and-faq.4/

Reactions: Zhendou
Zhendou

Zhendou

Alive
Sep 17, 2022
Try finding lab grade, it's easier to find pure. It is also just as reliable as food grade.

D

Dyinglight

Sep 22, 2022
Welcome to all of you.
You seem to be new to SaSu. It's a great community and you'll meet some really nice and extremely knowledgeable people here.

But asking for/sharing of specific sources is against the forum rules.
Please read the do's and don't's below:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/rules-and-faq.4/
Thank you for letting me know, I thought that asking for a source that would be sent in a pm is ok

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
Thank you for letting me know, I thought that asking for a source that would be sent in a pm is ok
DMs are not monitored like the forum.
Especially not by people who are doing everything they can to bring down this forum because they believe it is enabling people to CTB.

If SaSu wants to continue as a free and easy to access place for people to support each other, we all have to be a bit careful of what we share openly. That's why these rules are necessary.

Reactions: πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘οΈ
D

Dyinglight

Sep 22, 2022
DMs are not monitored like the forum.
Especially not by people who are doing everything they can to bring down this forum because they believe it is enabling people to CTB.

If SaSu wants to continue as a free and easy to access place for people to support each other, we all have to be a bit careful of what we share openly. That's why these rules are necessary.
Thank you for letting me know I feel terrible for compromising this great community

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
Thank you for letting me know I feel terrible for compromising this great community
Not sure if you are being sarcastic here.
It is in fact a really great community and very supportive of everyone.
I hope you'll be able to make some connections and find what you are looking for.

D

Dyinglight

Sep 22, 2022
Not sure if you are being sarcastic here.
It is in fact a really great community and very supportive of everyone.
I hope you'll be able to make some connections and find what you are looking for.
Oh sry if I sounded sarcastic, i was being honest lol

πŸ‘

πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘οΈ

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
People PM sources to each other all the time. Give it some time and someone will send you one.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc