• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

swab

swab

Aug 31, 2019
Is there any SN source that delivers to Belgium? Preferably a source from EU.
I've been lurking and looking at SN post for a while now and searched outside of the forum aswel, but can't find one that can be purchased to private people without the need of businessinfo.
I'd really appreaciate it.

london3

london3

Banned Scammer
May 5, 2022
I've been lurking and looking at SN post for a while now and searched outside of the forum aswel, but can't find one that can be purchased to private people without the need of businessinfo.
Sorry i am not accepting a PM at the moment, hopefully someone else can help.

Reactions: swab
london3

london3

Banned Scammer
May 5, 2022
@swab You can PM the following users who recently bought SN or other meds or have a source

@Zerengin96 @madebrief @memoriesoflight @sagepeppermint @Aggy

Reactions: swab
S

Spyro24

Jun 24, 2022
I'm from Belgium as well and I recently received my SN from IC. You can message me for the source. I am also looking for a partner to CTB with if you are interested since we are both from Belgium. Would love to have a chat with a fellow Belgian.

Last edited:
Reactions: lndww
lndww

lndww

Mar 27, 2024
I'm from Belgium as well and I recently received my SN from IC. You can message me for the source. I am also looking for a partner to CTB with if you are interested since we are both from Belgium. Would love to have a chat with a fellow Belgian.
I come from belgium and I have the same project. PM