hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
hii
okay I know people like hate when this is asked and I'm really sorry. for weeks I've ben doing my own research, trying to find my own sources but I just don't know if they're reliable enough. I get a lot of anxiety over buying stuff online already, so trying to get SN panics me a lot. so I was just wondering if anyone could help me get a SN source in the USA. my PM's should be available so if someone messages me there it would be very very helpful.

I've just ben getting desperate to buy it sooner because I might have a deadline to ctb of about 2-3 weeks and I know it can take up to that long for delivery sometimes.

thank you :)

Reactions: eternal.peace, ThisUnrest and ipmanwc0
R

rameshkrishna1976

Oct 5, 2023
Hi, I am based out of Canada and trying to source it as well. Can you please PM me a link/contact from where this can be sourced? Thanks

SketchedOut

SketchedOut

compulsory breathing torture (cbt)
Oct 9, 2023
hi, i'm based in czechia and looking for a source too. if anyone knows of any source i could use then please PM me a link or contact. thanks in advance <3

IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
hi, i'm based in czechia and looking for a source too. if anyone knows of any source i could use then please PM me a link or contact. thanks in advance <3
Did you manage to find any?

SketchedOut

SketchedOut

compulsory breathing torture (cbt)
Oct 9, 2023
Did you manage to find any?
i ended up finding a source by just googling the czech term for sn on google. turns out it's completely legal to sell over here, and it already arrived.

Reactions: leavingthesoultrap