C

cookies

Jul 2, 2023
I finally made it through the DNMbible. Now, I can't find a SN source. Please, I am desperate.

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Older members are cautious when offering sources to new members, you haven't gained an image in the community yet due to your low amount of posts so we don't know if you're legit or not. Try to make yourself known in the community before asking for sources too early.

You can first start by searching for online sources.

Reactions: FreeSpirit1Love and befree
C

cookies

Jul 2, 2023
Older members are cautious when offering sources to new members, you haven't gained an image in the community yet due to your low amount of posts so we don't know if you're legit or not. Try to make yourself known in the community before asking for sources too early.

You can first start by searching for online sources.
I completely understand. What is a reliable source for markets other than dark fail? I am not technologically advanced at all. So, I'm really out of my league here. It took me several days to get through the Bible. I can only pay for my hotel room for so much longer. I need the ctb soon.

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I completely understand. What is a reliable source for markets other than dark fail? I am not technologically advanced at all. So, I'm really out of my league here. It took me several days to get through the Bible. I can only pay for my hotel room for so much longer. I need the ctb soon.
You can find some sources on the open web, I understand the struggles of not being technologically advanced but hopefully you'll manage to work something out. Your priority, right now, should be to find a source if you can't pay for a hotel room for any longer.

Reactions: cookies
L

lonewolf22

Jul 3, 2020
You can find some sources on the open web, I understand the struggles of not being technologically advanced but hopefully you'll manage to work something out. Your priority, right now, should be to find a source if you can't pay for a hotel room for any longer.
Would you know any sources? Im extremely desperate. My SN was misplaced by a family member. Cant find it anywhere. Just having the SN gave me a huge peace of mind. Now that it's lost i feel trapped again. The pain is indescribable. Please if anyone can help me. Im 42, never had friends, no job, no chance of ever getting into a romantic relationship, no home of my own and completely dependant on others.

• Aww..
Reactions: wozhendehaolei688 and FreeSpirit1Love
FreeSpirit1Love

FreeSpirit1Love

Navigating the storm to my final port
Jul 27, 2023
Would you know any sources? Im extremely desperate. My SN was misplaced by a family member. Cant find it anywhere. Just having the SN gave me a huge peace of mind. Now that it's lost i feel trapped again. The pain is indescribable. Please if anyone can help me. Im 42, never had friends, no job, no chance of ever getting into a romantic relationship, no home of my own and completely dependant on others.
I can relate. I also have searched and come back empty-handed. I've only been able to find sources for people with special chemistry companies or licensing. Not accessible to the likes of this struggling lass. Wishing you peace.