M

mothercoin

Aug 9, 2023
Struggling to find SN source in USA, please help. I was recommended one that starts with M from Ukraine but it looks sketchy. If anyone can confirm it, or has a source, please pm.

Reactions: worldsbiggestloser
DyingToDie123

DyingToDie123

she/her
Oct 25, 2023
bumping this, I'm looking at the same

S

stxrdustprincex

Nov 16, 2023
if anyone finds a reputable source please let me know

Reactions: Catch-22
R

rameshkrishna1976

Oct 5, 2023
I am communicating with the same and I hope they are not a scam. I got the lead here.

A

abl2023

Oct 15, 2023
Same here. If there are any reputable sources please let me know as well.

N

notahappygirl

Student
Jun 6, 2023
Alibaba ships SN to USA

Reactions: hi-okbye
N

notahappygirl

Student
Jun 6, 2023
Is it legit ?
Well I got my order within a week verified source with years of experience selling through alibaba. Just need to test it to verify if it's legit. I will do it closer to my ctb date.

Attachments

• IMG_1413.png
    IMG_1413.png
    4.2 MB · Views: 0
  • Informative
Reactions: notori, hi-okbye, lostinmythoughts and 1 other person
notori

notori

Nov 26, 2023
Well I got my order within a week verified source with years of experience selling through alibaba. Just need to test it to verify if it's legit. I will do it closer to my ctb date.
Would you mind sending me the link?

penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me 💙
Nov 1, 2023
Struggling to find SN source in USA, please help. I was recommended one that starts with M from Ukraine but it looks sketchy. If anyone can confirm it, or has a source, please pm.
M is apparently compromised because many people who ordered have been receiving welfare checks. Not 100% sure if for people in the US though.

F

flakeyknight

Jan 1, 2021
M is apparently compromised because many people who ordered have been receiving welfare checks. Not 100% sure if for people in the US though.
Don't think America's government cares enough to do welfare checks for SN. I didn't even know IC was taken down and the seller was arrested until months after I returned from hiatus and never got a welfare check. But I did see someone get a welfare check from Texas, which is surprising considering my state really doesn't give a crap about its people and it takes less than 24 hours to be a gun owner. Customs did however open up the envelope holding my SN because they probably thought the declared item description was a bit funny but still it went through. I am surprised the Canadian gov hasn't given the US a list of names of who bought SN. My payment info is probably still in their posession.

Last edited:
hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
Did you confirm if it was legit?

Reactions: Catch-22 and notori
Catch-22

Catch-22

But in the end it doesn't even matter...😢
Aug 19, 2019
if anyone finds a reputable source please let me know
I wish I could find a source to ship to the USA but I guess even if people know they won't tell. And I guess there's a system you have to communicate a certain amount before you can send and receive messages. I don't think I have reached that level. It sucks even in this community there is no trust😔 I have a chronic illness with not a good outcome and now I'm stuck living in hell with no help from the medical community. It sucks being poor!

• Hugs