W

wieu73

Student
Oct 20, 2023
Plz pm me if you kniw SN source that ship to South Korea I'm desperate

H

hellohello123

Aug 7, 2023
Hey man I'm from South Korea and I have access to SN. What's your story? Why do you want the SN?

H

hellohello123

Aug 7, 2023
Are you Korean? Why do you wanna ctb if I may ask?

L

Legendfate

Sep 15, 2021
Hey man I'm from South Korea and I have access to SN. What's your story? Why do you want the SN?
Hey, me and my girlfriend are in South Korea too. We are looking for a source for SN. If you would wanna share it that would be appreciated!

H

hellohello123

Aug 7, 2023
Yes I'm Korean as well. It's nice to see some Koreans here. I can give you the source but need to verify a few things to make sure that you are not some one who's gonna report it. I want to help since acquiring the SN has done me tremendous peace giving me the relief that I can just go whenever I want.

L

Legendfate

Sep 15, 2021
Yes I'm Korean as well. It's nice to see some Koreans here. I can give you the source but need to verify a few things to make sure that you are not some one who's gonna report it. I want to help since acquiring the SN has done me tremendous peace giving me the relief that I can just go whenever I want.
We understand that, just let us know how you'd like to have verification and we'll do the best we can.

H

hellohello123

Aug 7, 2023
Thanks for understanding. The more I can get to know you it'd be easier. Are you visiting South Korea? If so, how long are you planning on staying? I ordered SN online and it's shipped overseas. Mine got through customs fairly easily. It's packed very well.

L

Legendfate

Sep 15, 2021
Thanks for understanding. The more I can get to know you it'd be easier. Are you visiting South Korea? If so, how long are you planning on staying? I ordered SN online and it's shipped overseas. Mine got through customs fairly easily. It's packed very well.
I am visiting but my gf is a korean national. I will stay as long as I have to cause we don't have any hope for our future anyway. Im currently kind of homeless. We are worried about customs cause customs has intercepted some of her packages before (although not something illegal). But as you know SN just became illegal 4 days ago in Korea so we are in really deep trouble if customs find it...
EDIT: we just realized its not illegal yet, they just announced it will be illegal soon.

Last edited:
H

hellohello123

Aug 7, 2023
I see. I will PM you
Hey I can't send you a PM. But here's my message:

Hey before I give you the link, do you mind sharing what your situation is and why you want to ctb? If it's personal you can omit the details. The reason I ask is because the last thing I want is to feel guilty but as someone who has been in your shoes I understand how hard it can be to live without having access to SN.

To offer you a perspective, I had a very severe reaction to an antipsychotic medication and now I can't feel pleasure, joy, emotions. I can't feel my penis either. I also can't feel comfort whenever I sit down or lay in bed. To top it off, I can't sleep. 24/7 I feel no hunger, no thirst, or no sleep. It would be hard to understand what my situation is like without living in it for a day. That's why I want to ctb. So if your situation isn't as bad as mine, I would suggest trying to recover because your life is worth living. To me, I literally can't feel anything and not even the smallest pleasures.

Last edited:
Reactions: Legendfate
L

Legendfate

Sep 15, 2021
I see. I will PM you
Hey I can't send you a PM. But here's my message:

Hey before I give you the link, do you mind sharing what your situation is and why you want to ctb? If it's personal you can omit the details. The reason I ask is because the last thing I want is to feel guilty but as someone who has been in your shoes I understand how hard it can be to live without having access to SN.

To offer you a perspective, I had a very severe reaction to an antipsychotic medication and now I can't feel pleasure, joy, emotions. I can't feel my penis either. I also can't feel comfort whenever I sit down or lay in bed. To top it off, I can't sleep. 24/7 I feel no hunger, no thirst, or no sleep. It would be hard to understand what my situation is like without living in it for a day. That's why I want to ctb. So if your situation isn't as bad as mine, I would suggest trying to recover because your life is worth living. To me, I literally can't feel anything and not even the smallest pleasures.
Im not sure if its allowed to share links or sources on this forum except through PMs, but you can unlock PMing if you post more.

As for our reason, me and my gf have differing reasons. Her reason is she feels like there just isnt any reason to life and doesnt know why she has to keep suffering. She has suffered through bullying her entire life and as has severe mental disorders resulting from that.

As for me I have tried to somehow heal her and try to get her to therapy but nothing has worked and she is somehow even more messed up (she even has anorexia now). Besides that we dont really have any way to live together. I actually have to go back since a long time ago, but cant push myself to say goodbye again. Im afraid if I go back again I wont see her again (she will take her own life without me). So we decided to do it together.

H

hellohello123

Aug 7, 2023
I hear you. I think you need to have at least one post to be able to pm people. I already have a post. Let me know when you have one.

L

Legendfate

Sep 15, 2021
I hear you. I think you need to have at least one post to be able to pm people. I already have a post. Let me know when you have one.
If you are able to post then I believe you should be able to PM too. Are you sure you are not able to PM me?
I cannot create any posts...

H

hellohello123

Aug 7, 2023
If you are able to post then I believe you should be able to PM too. Are you sure you are not able to PM me?
I cannot create any posts...
Go to top of the page at forum to post in forum. It should say Forum Title. When I try to PM you it says this person cannot receive PM messages at this time.

EDIT: It should say Post Thread

Last edited:
L

Legendfate

Sep 15, 2021
Go to top of the page at forum to post in forum. It should say Forum Title. When I try to PM you it says this person cannot receive PM messages at this time.

EDIT: It should say Post Thread
I can PM now, I sent you a PM.