• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

bp74777

Aug 25, 2023
My last post didn't get any response so I'm posting again in hopes for a different outcome. I'm looking for an SN source in the US. I'm ready to purchase; all I need is a source. I understand the lack of posts on my account might make people not trust me, but I'm willing to do whatever to verify that I'm not that Feds or whatever and I'm very serious about this. Please help

Reactions: Decided98 and sewycidial
Decided98

Decided98

“All life is a near death experience.”
Dec 27, 2022
My last post didn't get any response so I'm posting again in hopes for a different outcome. I'm looking for an SN source in the US. I'm ready to purchase; all I need is a source. I understand the lack of posts on my account might make people not trust me, but I'm willing to do whatever to verify that I'm not that Feds or whatever and I'm very serious about this. Please help
I can't find anymore sources to Australia after IC it's hard out there now :(

caninecomposer

caninecomposer

Unappreciated artist
Dec 18, 2023
I wish I didn't join the forum so late. I've been fighting with suicidal depression since before I was 10 years old, but that suffering isn't valid enough because I didn't want to make it other people's problem. And because of that, there are plenty of people here who will never be able to trust my legitimacy, simply due to the date linked to my account. I've seen people who wouldn't give sources to anyone even if they've been an active member of the community every day for several years into the future, if they signed up after March 2023. Luckily there's an alternative method that I can perform, but I was going to opt for SN as my first choice, and I sadly don't see that being a possibility now or ever. Not just for me, but for thousands of people who desperately need it.

• Love
Reactions: goblin99 and reiII

wound-up
Jan 20, 2024
i have also been wondering this, though i understand if the recency of my account means i am unable to be given sources. i'd like to purchase as soon as possible just in case proposed bills that would further limit the sale of SN here go through. the last thing i want is for the most accessible method at my disposal to suddenly be out of my reach overnight.

K

Kalista

Failed hard to pull the trigger - Now using SN
Feb 5, 2023
I've made a similar post but people are very cautious about the sources even though I've been here for a while. I need an alternate source because I don't know if the SN I've ordered will actually arrive. So please pm me as well for the US source.. I've been looking around but am unable to find one..

S

soleil

Apr 28, 2023
With what went down earlier last year and vendors over exposed and quickly shutdown, they are getting close to non existent shipping residential and to companies only.. so that's another reason no one is sharing.

I

ironically living

hopefully leaving in the coming weeks.
Oct 22, 2023
why do so many of us who have no profile pictures and low posts/comments appear whenever an sn source is mentioned?
anyway, i prefer to find sources myself (its scarily easy how fast you can find it), but its unfortunate that im not able to share them as i don't have access yet, and it would seem suspicious if a random user randomly started giving out sources, which is against the rules anyway i think?
anyway neither can newer users like us ask for them because we arent well known enough and it is far too suspicious.
i wish you the best on finding a source though!

Guy Smiley

Guy Smiley

Just another lost soul
Jan 4, 2024
Just out of interest, have you not had any luck finding it online or on the dark web? Honestly, I don't know how difficult that is because I haven't tried yet (I've actually never even been on the dark web).
i prefer to find sources myself (its scarily easy how fast you can find it)
Are you in the US also? May I ask how you go about finding sources? (I'm guessing either on the dark web or just simple google searches?)

Last edited:
BarnabasCollins

BarnabasCollins

Nov 16, 2023
I hate to ask, but could I get a PM? I have SN from another source (now taken down) but would like a back up.

schizochicken

schizochicken

Feb 3, 2024
can anyone send PM on where to buy SN in US? California

dogbreath

dogbreath

Youre not even in the hole, are you?
Feb 13, 2023
if anyone has a source pls pm me ;-;

DeathGivesFreedom

DeathGivesFreedom

Life is a choice. Death is my answer.
Jan 19, 2024
I feel like I'm in Stormwind pandering for a gold right now lol. Can I has a gold too?

For the Horde btw 😎