• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

LifeIsBS

Soon
Jun 1, 2024
hello, i have seen other threads with this same request and i am sorry i am making a new thread, but i found that member account needs to be old to be trustworthy. so could anyone buy from a trusted known source and help ship sn to me? or is there a way i could prove that i am not gonna tell authorities? i have been on this site for several months but recently made an account because i am thinking of changing my preferred method from partial to SN but i don't have sources, i have looked online but no luck. but if i can't find it in next few days then i will have to go with partial which i am not sure i could pull off. please help.

Reactions: DepressedDude
sugarh1gh

sugarh1gh

Death is new departure and beggining of a journey.
May 27, 2024
Yeah, you are fairly new (I mean, who am I to speak). But people here really don't give out the sources because it is dangerous.
Genuinely, we don't want to be associated with assistance and I heard you could get banned.
And there was quite few times where authorities connected people who ctb to this forum.
You would have to stick around for some time, connecting with other people.
I am sorry that's all I could say. I am in the same place as you, and it is devastating to not know the source.
But I can assure you someone will help you as long as you are sticking around.

And even if you have the source (I don't know where you live) and order SN, it would probably not arrive in next couple of days.

Reactions: cowboypants
L

LifeIsBS

Soon
Jun 1, 2024
@sugarh1gh hey, really appreciate the reply. i understand. i would be going with partial then unless i back out again, then i might have to wait for SN, but sooner the better.

Reactions: sugarh1gh
sugarh1gh

sugarh1gh

Death is new departure and beggining of a journey.
May 27, 2024
@sugarh1gh hey, really appreciate the reply. i understand. i would be going with partial then unless i back out again, then i might have to wait for SN, but sooner the better.
I wish you the very best.
Hope you find the eternal peace.

Reactions: LifeIsBS