Sadgirl121

Sadgirl121

Dec 12, 2023
Hey guys, so I am hoping to find a source for SN, I know people generally do not share sources which I totally understand if you choose not to share with me.

A bit about me, Im 24, I was sexually assaulted by my stepfather for many many years, and after 6 years of not dealing with it I went to therapy, it has been helpful in managing the negativity but hasnt done much in way of getting rid of depression, recently my brother, who took our stepfathers side after I came out about the abuse came back into my life. He has become very very religious, and has been badgering me about being trans and I have time to let Jesus in my life and repent for my sins of being trans and gay.. He also told me that he would not change how he reacted if he could go back in time, he would still cut me, and our mum and grandparents, out of his life for 6 and a half years, he would do it all again.. It's becoming too much to handle and I don't know if I want or can keep doing this shit.. Please feel free to DM me, but again I totally understand if you choose not to and keep your source to yourself, I have a more in-depth of who I am in my page which should be accessible to everyone.

Thank you

• Hugs
Reactions: LostSoul1965 and NearlyIrrelevantCake